Report: Cowboys DE Randy Gregory has begun path to reinstatement

phildadon86

Reaction score
My last fearless prediction was that Ro McClain was going to be a big help. I think I was half right on that one.

My next fearless prediction is that Randy Gregory is going to have at least 8 sacks this year. My conviction level is high.
Hopefully that's all that is high

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think he is at the mercy of Goodell. I do really hope the kid does get things straightened out in his life...

I'll never give up on someone like him as human being...from a football stand point, he's hardly played. Might have missed to much time. But maybe some team will find a spot for him.
If this kid has quit smoking weed then I want him here. He was supposed to be a amazing pass rusher and translate from college to the pros easier than D-Law. We saw a small sample and I think he could be good.

lukin2006

Reaction score
If this kid has quit smoking weed then I want him here. He was supposed to be a amazing pass rusher and translate from college to the pros easier than D-Law. We saw a small sample and I think he could be good.

I don’t disagree...the problem, weed, people who smoke like it...for a variety of reasons.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He would fill a big need at RDE

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't expect much this season just from him sitting so long. However if he has stayed clean this long thats a great sign.

cern

Reaction score
You write science fiction here all day when you try to explain the cap....oy vey!!!
There is a place in the literary world for science fiction just as there is for fantasy. Your mastery of financial fantasy gives those who read it extreme cases of ennui. I prefer eschewing obfuscation.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
There is a place in the literary world for science fiction just as there is for fantasy. Your mastery of financial fantasy gives those who read it extreme cases of ennui. I prefer eschewing obfuscation.
Hey...... it's Herschel Stalker

get off my jock creepster

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hasn't failed a test in over a year, somehow will fail the test now that he's trying to come back. Yep you sound real smart

I'm not buying this at all.
He has been clean for over a year. It was WEED. It's not like he was addicted to crack or meth. Give it a rest!

I agree that Weed shouldn't even be part of the drug testing, but I'm not buying that he hasn't failed a test in 2 years. I'll believe it when I see it. Hope it's true, but I will bet $20 he doesn't get on the field again.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm not buying this at all.

I agree that Weed shouldn't even be part of the drug testing, but I'm not buying that he hasn't failed a test in 2 years. I'll believe it when I see it. Hope it's true, but I will bet $20 he doesn't get on the field again.
I know.. it’s only weed, but it’s weed he couldn’t or wouldn’t stop smoking at least 7 times when he knew he was gonna be tested for it.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know.. it’s only weed, but it’s weed he couldn’t or wouldn’t stop smoking at least 7 times when he knew he was gonna be tested for it.

Agreed. Hope we're wrong... or they stop testing for it.

cern

Reaction score
We've nothing to lose keeping him and giving him one final chance. But on a very short leash.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I never looked but I wonder If Gregory parents are rich or well off. Just curious because I would think he would want to make that money in the NFL and after failing enough times to be suspended or get game checks taken away with fines that he would straighten up. I believe manziels family already has money so that’s why he was a idiot. Although he actually got 5.5 million before he lost it.