Twitter: Report - Cowboys OC Kellen Moore not expected to get head coaching offer

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Denim Chicken, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Skybox22

Skybox22 Active Member

155 Messages
    94 Likes Received
    Yes sir, you can just watch for ten minutes and can tell. They are either ripping it up or confused and frustrated. ZERO adjustments.
    You have Coop, Lamb, Gallup, Wilson, Schultz (what more do people want). They should score 40 a game.
    It's on Moore or MM, I don't know the infighting that might go on but it's obvious they call different games.

Beast_from_East likes this.
  2. IceStar-D7

IceStar-D7 Well-Known Member

3,864 Messages
    3,847 Likes Received
    Are you kidding??? Landry was a genius. He didn't need a personality. Kellen Moore sucked as a NFL quarterback and he sucks as an OC.

3. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

19,993 Messages
    17,300 Likes Received
    The one big plus of McCarthy to me was the combination of his experience and WC scheme with Moore's scheme experience in college plus Coryell lineage under Garrett/Linehan.

The offensive fails this year showed a lack of big picture experience. Either McCarthy wasn't helping, or he was making bad decisions too. If he's leaving it to Moore to learn by trial and error, he's adding nothing to offense or defense on gameday. Let him go.

4. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

19,993 Messages
    17,300 Likes Received
    Yakking on personality is the know-nothing way to look at coaching. If Moore made great *decisions* and took the right *actions*, no one would be complaining about his personality.

MaineBoy and IceStar-D7 like this.
  5. IceStar-D7

IceStar-D7 Well-Known Member

3,864 Messages
    3,847 Likes Received
    Great point!! I don't care if Moore's personality was of a Klingon or a Vulcan. Just show you can make adjustments and change your scheme when needed.

buybuydandavis likes this.
  6. AKATheRake

AKATheRake Well-Known Member

6,506 Messages
    2,595 Likes Received
    Jerry's boy.

Doesn't have the mentality.

MaineBoy likes this.
  7. TequilaCowboy

TequilaCowboy Well-Known Member

2,493 Messages
    3,275 Likes Received
    LOL, doesn't make Jerry look good at all when his prodigal son KM can't even get a whiff for a HC gig. Kinda like the other guy, red headed step child. Some here said JG would get snapped up for a HC job immediately. Maybe in HS, or youth league somewhere. But certainly not in the NFL.

8. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    72,917 Messages
    152,635 Likes Received
    Cool story.

9. nalam

nalam The realist

7,772 Messages
    4,005 Likes Received
    Why do I get the feeling , this is the same rodeo (we saw in Garrett ) , on the job training ?

10. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

21,054 Messages
    19,339 Likes Received
    Noooooo!!!!!!!

11. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

21,054 Messages
    19,339 Likes Received
    You sir are depressing me!