Twitter: Report - Cowboys OC Kellen Moore not expected to get head coaching offer

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jason Garrett part 2 coming soon at NFL stadium in 2023.....

Yep, after yet another embarrassing one and done in the playoffs next year (that is assuming we even make the playoffs), Jerry will have an epiphany and realize fat Mike aint getting it done and fires his arse and names Wonder Boy the new HC.

Jerry then proclaims "this time its going to work" as he downs another bottle of Johnny Walker Blue.:thumbup:

Jipper

Reaction score
Yeah....because 31pts a game sucks. You people seriously need to go back and look @ some stats and history before you give Kellen the finger.

floaty….first off it was a bit tounge in cheek

second, it was garbage against non nfc east teams, our offense in the second half of the season laid egg after egg against teams outside the nfce.

The play calling got stale, the adjustments weren’t made and when we needed the most creativity and explosiveness he didn’t get it done.

I’m not advocating to get rid of him but I’m certain we will see similar results against non nfce teams again until something drastic changes

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shocker. It doesn't take much analysis of the cowboys season to see his offense and Dak struggled against anyone good once the season got going. The numbers may fool a lot of fans, but not teams run by more astute professionals.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yeah....because 31pts a game sucks. You people seriously need to go back and look @ some stats and history before you give Kellen the finger.

Dropping 60 on practice squad players Washington and Philly trot out there but barely getting a dam first down until the 4th quarter against anybody over .500 doesnt exactly instill me with confidence in your boy.

Just saying.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is the OC destroyer.

Just a dream killer.

this is dumb considering Dak is like the reason he even got offers. he got figured out the 2nd half of the season, like most offenses do, and he never could adjust his gameplan to put the players in position to beat it.

JustChip

Reaction score
Dak is respected by most who know football. It’s mostly the casual fans like you that dig him. The Cowboys had the number one offense in 2020 until he got hurt. He’s put up some of the best numbers by any QB the past six years. He didn’t play well the last half of the season now Cowboys Nation is bashing him.
That’s the greatest answer that needs to be answered this off-season, why and how to to fix it. If McCarthy, Moore and Nussmier can’t figure it out, Jerry needs to get 3 different people who can. The success if the team depends on it.

Skybox22

Reaction score

“at least one hiring committee came away wondering if he has the commanding personality and leadership style to stand in front of an entire team and grab players’ attention.”

Nor s

“at least one hiring committee came away wondering if he has the commanding personality and leadership style to stand in front of an entire team and grab players’ attention.”

Nor should he, unless MM is undermining him. If you watch the game or not ( if your playing golf or whatever), you can tell by the flow of the game if they'll win or lose. They either come out on fire or are frustrated and confused. They never make proper adjustments unless the other team is not that good. Against equal or better teams, NO WAY.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nor s

Nor should he, unless MM is undermining him. If you watch the game or not ( if your playing golf or whatever), you can tell by the flow of the game if they'll win or lose. They either come out on fire or are frustrated and confused. They never make proper adjustments unless the other team is not that good. Against equal or better teams, NO WAY.
Exactly, no adjustments whatsoever.

Correct me if I am wrong, but we did not win a single game this year when trailing at halftime that I remember.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

This is the worst news of the day. Moore sucks. I am convinced he is a total fraud. Looks like the league sees it.

visionary

Reaction score
Of course he's not, everyone saw the tape Kurt Warner put out..he needs work and his continuing education will happen during the 2022 season at our expense

he can’t because he has no one to teach him

I sense a really ugly year coming up

visionary

Reaction score
I think McCarthy meddling is a huge problem....

LOL stop it
KM was way way over rated and he exposed himself as no great shakes as the year went on
It’s gonna be an ugly year if both he and MM are back