Signed by Cowboys Report: Cowboys signing OL Cameron Bradfield

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
Saw that we signed this guy. O-Line man addition. Does anyone know of him. Is he a serious consideration to the 53 or just a jag ?

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Saw that we signed this guy. O-Line man addition. Does anyone know of him. Is he a serious consideration to the 53 or just a jag ?

This is what I saw. I am leaning toward JAG. Cowboys signed OT Cameron Bradfield.

Bradfield, 29 in September, has been out of the league since making two starts for the Jaguars back in 2014. He has 41 career games and 27 starts under his belt and will compete with Charles Brown, Chaz Green, and others for a backup job.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok. Was in ATL in 2014. Maybe this is a Lionel Vital special.

Good news, started 27 games in the NFL. Bad news, has been out of football since 2014. Not seeing too much to get excited about, here.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Ok. Was in ATL in 2014. Maybe this is a Lionel Vital special.

Good news, started 27 games in the NFL. Bad news, has been out of football since 2014. Not seeing too much to get excited about, here.

Well at least he'll be fresh and motivated.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Camp body, not impressed. Should have signed Aminu Silatolu (Bears picked up recently) or traded for retired but still young players like D'Brickashaw Ferguson or Anthony Davis.

RS12

Reaction score
Somebody has to male up the 90. They cant all be Anthony Munoz.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've read that Brown hasn't looked particularly good this offseason, so this may be a move to motivate or push him off the roster.

plymkr

Reaction score
Championship!!!! yes, I said it first on this thread. We're going to ride what his face all the way to the super bowl

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Camp body, not impressed. Should have signed Aminu Silatolu (Bears picked up recently) or traded for retired but still young players like D'Brickashaw Ferguson or Anthony Davis.

I read today that Anthony Davis applied for reinstatement by the NFL. So, apparently he is going to camp with Chippy's new team.

Reactions: BAT

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmmmm. I would bet a lot of cash that if we had this forum back when Drew Pearson was signed as a FA, people would say the same...camp fodder, jag, and all that same crap.

What did many say about Tony when signed as a FA...come on now,,I bet many thought the same thing....