Signed by Cowboys Report: Cowboys workout then sign CFL star WR Quincy McDuffie on Tuesday

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
How much wider is the field in the CFL again?
CFL field is 150x65 with 20 yd end zones. I'm sad to see McDuffie leave the Bombers. He was one of my favs last year. Decent speed and pretty good hands. Seemed to make a play when the Bombers needed it. Interested in seeing how he'll do in the NFL.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
CFL field is 150x65 with 20 yd end zones. I'm sad to see McDuffie leave the Bombers. He was one of my favs last year. Decent speed and pretty good hands. Seemed to make a play when the Bombers needed it. Interested in seeing how he'll do in the NFL.
Any idea about his 40 time ?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
.46 second High School Quarter Miler... So has got some speed/endurance.

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
Any idea about his 40 time ?
Not sure of the exact number sorry CFL lacks in the stats department. He made a lot of big plays when needed. I'm going to guess that he's a step slower than Lucky but he had a knack of finding his way in a crowd and was fairly solid on his feet didn't go down on first contact.

WinnipegBoy22

Reaction score
25 catches in 15 games
23 catches in 13 games for the Bombers last year. So he sat out 5 games but i just can't remember if it injury related or ratio. CFL has a rule so many Canadians have to suit up every game. Bombers have some good Canadian receivers so he might of had to sit out some games.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
He will definately be better than Lucky. I know because I have watched Mcduffie play.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They got these guys cheap, and that is the cowboys m.o. now.
Maybe they work out , if not no big loss.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I should've stuck with my first opinion of Lucky being weak. I let his supporters and his preseason kickoff away me. He sucks

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Funny that some folks are questioning this dude's pedigree as if Lucky 'stinkin' Whitehead, the undrafted rookie street free agent from Florida Atlantic Univ. is some football blue blood.

Whitehead's roster spot needs to be recycled.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Not going to bash Lucky. He didn't cost us any games. He made some big plays. Competition is good no doubt tho.
Missing team meetings because your head is swelling over being the most popular jet sweet guy in the league... I'll bash him for you.