Report: Rivera could become Dallas DC if Quinn leaves

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Blind and silent. No individual thought allowed.
Otherwise, we're stupid. Got it...smh

I'm guessing you didn't see the press conference.
He was asked a question and gave a thoughtful
response.
If that’s what you took ok. I see you’re not that smart and or too emotional on this carry on. I saw the whole thing but again you’re the opposite side of the same coin asking this dumb guessing I didn’t see the press conference question.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Had a coach publicly taken the opposite stance of Del Rio and been fined, the fine would have been lifted immediately and the coach levying the fine would have been sent packing or asked to take a one week course.
Your point? You typed this reply to something I’m not even disagreeing with and obviously agree with.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If that’s what you took ok. I see you’re not that smart and or too emotional on this carry on. I saw the whole thing but again you’re the opposite side of the same coin asking this dumb guessing I didn’t see the press conference question.
It's seems as though you're the emotional one here.
Of course, I can't extend on the topic because it is
forbidden.
Again, he said nothing wrong. Certainly not worth
a $100k fine.
But hey, you go ahead and enlighten me on how he's
not allowed to answer the question. Get it off your chest.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
39? That was 30+ years ago. Jerry is 80 now lol.
What does Jerry's age have to do with the age of the assistants? Nothing, I'm talking about his prior moves, if anything his age means he's set in his ways and he's just as likely to hire a young pup like Moore again.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It's seems as though you're the emotional one here.
Of course, I can't extend on the topic because it is
forbidden.
Again, he said nothing wrong. Certainly not worth
a $100k fine.
But hey, you go ahead and enlighten me on how he's
not allowed to answer the question. Get it off your chest.
Oh no not the internet reverse imo technique lol. Again I guess whatever makes you feel good. If you can’t even extend on the topic that should show your silly self that some things aren’t worth speaking on even if you’re right. If you don’t understand that nothing I can do for you.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Oh no not the internet reverse imo technique lol. Again I guess whatever makes you feel good. If you can’t even extend on the topic that should show your silly self that some things aren’t worth speaking on even if you’re right. If you don’t understand that nothing I can do for you.
You'd say "no comment". I know. I get it.
The cowardly way out.
Grown men shouldn't be cowards in moments such
as that one.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You'd say "no comment". I know. I get it.
The cowardly way out.
Grown men shouldn't be cowards in moments such
as that one.
Nobody and I mean nobody always says what’s on their mind all the time heck outta here. Using your own logic why don’t you speak on what can be spoke on here if you’re sooo not cowardly? Exactly stop the games

RoboQB

Reaction score
Nobody and I mean nobody always says what’s on their mind all the time heck outta here. Using your own logic why don’t you speak on what can be spoke on here if you’re sooo not cowardly? Exactly stop the games
Because I'll get benched, dummy!
It's against the rules. I've made it clear which side I'm on.
I agreed with Jack Del Rio.
Put a microphone in front of me and ask my opinion.
I'd say what he said, only not as nice.
Run along now.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Not a fan of this move at all.
Ron has long been exposed as outdated.

I'd much rather land a guy like Iowa State's Matt Campbell if you can. Quinn was making almost 5M so you have a lot of cash to play with.
Campbell has authored a tough 3-3-5 defense that can stop the run and pass.

There are a large handful of guys in that vein I'd prefer to guys who played football in the 1980's.
The game has changed so much.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Dallas is like a coach graveyard. This is where expired coaches come to live out the last days of their career.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What does Jerry's age have to do with the age of the assistants? Nothing, I'm talking about his prior moves, if anything his age means he's set in his ways and he's just as likely to hire a young pup like Moore again.
My point about Jerry's age is I don't think he's waiting for a 34 year old to learn on the fly. He's going to go retread.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Because I'll get benched, dummy!
It's against the rules. I've made it clear which side I'm on.
I agreed with Jack Del Rio.
Put a microphone in front of me and ask my opinion.
I'd say what he said, only not as nice.
Run along now.
Lol. I’m the dummy but you just called me a coward for saying no comment? Make it make sense. You’re doing the same thing because you don’t want to get “benched” on a relatively trivial site but can’t understand my point. Again I think you should call yourself the dummy for proving my point but still trying to argue against it. Nobody cares about your opinion that’s why a microphone will never be in your lack of awareness face.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
My bad...I read your comment wrong....thought you were disagreeing with RoboQB
I am disagreeing with him kinda. What you posted to me doesn’t change nothing I posted though. That’s why I thought it was pointless tbh.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Lol. I’m the dummy but you just called me a coward for saying no comment? Make it make sense. You’re doing the same thing because you don’t want to get “benched” on a relatively trivial site but can’t understand my point. Again I think you should call yourself the dummy for proving my point but still trying to argue against it. Nobody cares about your opinion that’s why a microphone will never be in your lack of awareness face.
I never called you a coward. I said that saying "no comment" would be the cowardly way. Huge difference.
Funny that you took that personally.
There is a specific rule posted amongst other rules for this site. Show me where it says an NFL coach is forbidden to speak on the topic. There's no such rule.
The initial point was that he was fined $100k for giving
an answer to a question. That's absurd and it was unnecessary. This isn't Russia or China.