Report: Rivera could become Dallas DC if Quinn leaves

Rayman70

Reaction score
Is Dom Capers available? Maybe he can get a weekend pass on game days . I hear he's in a Green Bay nursing home.

Mannix

Reaction score
I just read what the Del Rio and Rivera conflict was about, and I think Booger needs to be well aware of the direction Rivera leans, because it could cause issues knowing how Booger leans....which would be on the side of Del Rio.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Typical Jones hire. It's like when we interviewed Mike and Marvin Lewis, two guys who were nearly ten years past their prime

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yes. 100%.
He said nothing wrong or untrue.
What justifies fining him $100k?
He gave his opinion. He was also right.
What justifies him getting fined? Stupidity. If you’re not stupid you know how certain things are going to come off true or not and just are better kept to yourself. People should know this esp as adults. I only expect dummies and kids not to know that smh.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
How are people high on this guy? His defenses in Washington have been terrible. They are hyped up every offseason to be great but aren't. And this is with having some real talent, especially up front. Hiring Rivera would just ne another example of the NFL loving retread hires.

Pass.

RoboQB

Reaction score
What justifies him getting fined? Stupidity. If you’re not stupid you know how certain things are going to come off true or not and just are better kept to yourself. People should know this esp as adults. I only expect dummies and kids not to know that smh.
Blind and silent. No individual thought allowed.
Otherwise, we're stupid. Got it...smh

I'm guessing you didn't see the press conference.
He was asked a question and gave a thoughtful
response.

Mannix

Reaction score
Had a coach publicly taken the opposite stance of Del Rio and been fined, the fine would have been lifted immediately and the coach levying the fine would have been sent packing or asked to take a one week course.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People were enamored with Parcells and his conservative approach. Between James bulking up and Ayodele, we had 2 ILBs who played in the 260 range.

We could stop the run.

Middle of the defense got exposed in passing game.

When Parcells didn’t come back, the fan base was excited because Wade was more aggressive. He was willing to trade giving up big plays to make big plays.

Then we failed to win under him, people wanted conservative again. And we have done both cycles again …. With Kiffin. And Quinn.

Now we are wanting to get back on the conservative track. Apparently.

Give that a few years and this fan base will flip flop. Again.
People were enamored with Parcells and his conservative approach. Between James bulking up and Ayodele, we had 2 ILBs who played in the 260 range.

We could stop the run.

Middle of the defense got exposed in passing game.

When Parcells didn’t come back, the fan base was excited because Wade was more aggressive. He was willing to trade giving up big plays to make big plays.

Then we failed to win under him, people wanted conservative again. And we have done both cycles again …. With Kiffin. And Quinn.

Now we are wanting to get back on the conservative track. Apparently.

Give that a few years and this fan base will flip flop. Again.
Good post.

Bradie James was beyond terrible in pass coverage. They should have just played a DT at MLB.Warner

The 2023 Cowboys needed a field general at off-ball LB regardless of size.

Put Fred Warner on the Cowboys and all other 10 players look better, especially whatever LB plays next to him.

kevm3

Reaction score
I frankly don't see why we are 'waiting' on Quinn. Like why is this FO so passive? Have we even interviewed anybody or are we just sitting around waiting to see what happens to Dan?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Imagine fining your "good friend" $100k for
answering a question. Dude's a fraud. I don't
want him anywhere near the Cowboys unless
he's on the opposing team's sideline.

How do people NOT know this, I wonder.
never heard of it and I don’t think google has either can’t find anything on that

edit: I thought it said girlfriend

he should have fined him a million

RoboQB

Reaction score
never heard of it and I don’t think google has either can’t find anything on that

edit: I thought it said girlfriend

he should have fined him a million
Another one that didn't watch, I see.
Heck, you couldn't even read my comment correctly.
Lol/smh.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
I like the DC from the Giants. He had an up and down year last year with limited talent. But put together some pretty good games. I'd like to see what he could do with his aggressive style and this talent.
yeah i 2nd thing, Wink might be the answer.