Twitter: Report: Roethlisberger and Von Miller could be released

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I think they said Von will be restructured instead of releasing him. I’m not sure.

would anyone be interested in picking up vonn even with the allegations of recent ?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Too expensive to keep so I can see this happening. Big Ben might retire if he doesn't take a pay cut. It's a pretty huge hit to their dead cap.

vnick

Reaction score
If the cap comes in at 180, only a handful of teams will have money to sign players. Vets whose contracts allow them to be cut will be cut. The market will be flush with players and many will end up taking one year deals worth close to league minimum.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Too expensive to keep so I can see this happening. Big Ben might retire if he doesn't take a pay cut. It's a pretty huge hit to their dead cap.

the tweet is from NFL memes and the link is from NFLsnark, not sure that one is real

aria

Reaction score
Lol, this will be great. Millionaires who play a game for a living whining and crying because the salary cap goes down and they can’t make that extra few million on top of what they’ve already made.

I’m looking forward to see what players expose themselves for the divas they are.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Duh

I'm surprised that we aren't hearing more about the NFLPA working to get some type of cap relief measures in place. Vets are going to get killed if the cap ends up at 180-185.
I Thoguht we would've heard something by now. There's going to be a lot of piss poor players in the NFL playing for the vet. minimum and a lot of good players out of work or playing for pennies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol, this will be great. Millionaires who play a game for a living whining and crying because the salary cap goes down and they can’t make that extra few million on top of what they’ve already made.

I’m looking forward to see what players expose themselves for the divas they are.
Yeah this is great the billionaires get more billions and the millionaires are the ones hurt.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score

They're one play away from possibly never walking again, and make their team owners billions. Don't compare it to our day to day jobs. If I made my bosses billions I'm sure I'd be a multi millionaire too.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Stealers have Bud Dupree, Schuster, Villanueva, and Conner as UFAs and TJ Watt wants extended now. They have no money to shop.

If they lose OL Villanueva along with Pouncey retiring, they will be drafting OL and keeping their fingers crossed.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Stealers have Bud Dupree, Schuster, Villanueva, and Conner as UFAs and TJ Watt wants extended now. They have no money to shop.

If they lose OL Villanueva along with Pouncey retiring, they will be drafting OL and keeping their fingers crossed.
They're just going to tank with Rudolph next year. That window is closed.

Vanilla2

Reaction score

Right on brother! We’re all on ownerships side here!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You do realize that the salary cap is going down because revenues are going down, right? Billionaires will need more revenue to make more billions, not less revenue.
Their teams generally aren't their main money makers.
They're billionaires before they even buy a team and that's because they have revenue streams that made and make them a billionaire before even considering their team.

But technically you're right.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Bud Dupree is probably walking ........doubt they use the 2nd tag for him with TJ waiting.