Twitter: Report: Roethlisberger and Von Miller could be released

blueblood70

Reaction score
They're one play away from possibly never walking again, and make their team owners billions. Don't compare it to our day to day jobs. If I made my bosses billions I'm sure I'd be a multi millionaire too.

our police and military's are a bullet/bomb or other life threatening situations away from never breathing, walking, using their arms, going blind, deaf, etc etc firemen risk their lives for how much$$$

again, how much is it they make?

lets stop the exaggeration of what they athletes vs real people, thats a disrespectful statement..we get what the owners make but fortune 500 and above company's who are all billionaire corporations pay a ton of employees minimum wage..be careful where you step..are they not making their owners billions?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They're just going to tank with Rudolph next year. That window is closed.

Actually, read a tweet they had a strong interest in J Winston which might explain why Payton's been talking him up recently.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Lol, this will be great. Millionaires who play a game for a living whining and crying because the salary cap goes down and they can’t make that extra few million on top of what they’ve already made.

I’m looking forward to see what players expose themselves for the divas they are.

Watch out, there are a few on this board who pretend divas don't exist and how us, as fans, can't possibly criticize the players prioritizing becoming even more rich than becoming better players and caring about the team.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They're one play away from possibly never walking again, and make their team owners billions. Don't compare it to our day to day jobs. If I made my bosses billions I'm sure I'd be a multi millionaire too.

You realize there are extremely dangerous day jobs, right? Go look up at work place deaths, how high up is football, bud?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The cap might go down for the next three or four years, with all of these mutations. And that's why I'm weary of re-signing Dak.

DLaw, JSmith and Zeke might be in jeopardy next year.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Actually, read a tweet they had a strong interest in J Winston which might explain why Payton's been talking him up recently.
I mean maybe, but their GM just said that Rudolph showed enough to be a starter.

I don't see how they afford Jameis anyway, unless he's vet min.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Too expensive to keep so I can see this happening. Big Ben might retire if he doesn't take a pay cut. It's a pretty huge hit to their dead cap.

He has said he doesn't care what he's paid this year. He just wants to play and wants it to be with the Steelers.

Whether the Steelers want him and/or can make a restructure work is another matter. His current cap hit would be $41M - that's not happening.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lol, this will be great. Millionaires who play a game for a living whining and crying because the salary cap goes down and they can’t make that extra few million on top of what they’ve already made.

I’m looking forward to see what players expose themselves for the divas they are.

Kind of exposing yourself with this post.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You realize there are extremely dangerous day jobs, right? Go look up at work place deaths, how high up is football, bud?
Wild that construction workers have the highest suicide rate.
I think I can imagine why.
I believe dentists were leaders in that stat for a good while.

Sorry, I went off topic.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Steelers had an interest in him before he signed with NO. Winston may have a choice of which black and gold he wants to wear.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Don’t worry Zeke and Tank will get their contracts restructured again.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

These comparisons are silly, bud.

No one pays hundreds of dollars for a ticket to watch construction workers. Networks don't pay billions to televise coal miners.

The NFL makes billions because people watch the players. The money is there for them to be paid well.