Report says Gregory not failed drug test almost 2 years

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This source is equivalent to the TMZ source claiming the opposite.

Both are fabricated. If this source is right, it's because he did the calender math correctly not because he had some insider knowledge.

Why do you keep saying the TMZ source is fabricated as if that is fact? You know we don’t know. It is unconfirmed, meaning we don’t know one way or another. I want to believe he has been clean like you do and you’re usually pretty factual. Why claim something as fact when there is no proof to do so?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Why do you keep saying the TMZ source is fabricated as if that is fact? You know we don’t know. It is unconfirmed, meaning we don’t know one way or another. I want to believe he has been clean like you do and you’re usually pretty factual. Why claim something as fact when there is no proof to do so?

I'm equating this article to the TMZ article.
Both are just as likely to be true based off a real source.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
In case somebody doesn't want to read over 7 pages, here is a summary of the report.....

A writer is guessing, said "it appears" Gregory has not failed a drug test over the last two seasons.

So there is no actual report that says Gregory has been clean.........I hope he has been..........but this report is all just speculation, nothing factual.

DanA

Reaction score
Since he’s been suspended indefinitely, do they still run drug tests for him? And if not he should stay ininstated until training camp and get on the gear.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Since he’s been suspended indefinitely, do they still run drug tests for him? And if not he should stay ininstated until training camp and get on the gear.

Yes, a banished player is required to adhere to his treatment plan and be subject to the provisions outlined in the Intervention Program.

This part isn’t directed at you but for anyone...there is a belief the Cowboys cannot contact Randy Gregory during his banishment which is not true. The player can go to the facility to see his treating clinician. Furthermore, the team’s Director of Player Engagement can have bi-weekly telephone contact with the player as appropriate.

The thought the Cowboys don’t know what is going on with Gregory because they aren’t allowed to talk to him is not correct.