Report says Gregory not failed drug test almost 2 years

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...ram-post-2018-scouting-combine-stephen-jones/

hey folks did you read the report that apparently Gregory has not failed a pee test for almost 2 years?

I could not believe it myself but it is on cowboys news reports if you google Dallas Cowboys...

Cowboy managment is purposely taking view they are not expecting anything from Gregory as

though he will be back....but i think it is a media ploy...that behind closed doors there is much more

hope then they are letting on....i still hold to my platinum guarantee on Gregory...counting all triple and

double plats so far for the year ...5 right.. 6 wrong..these plat stats are courtesy of zrinkill

Last edited by a moderator:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
hey folks did you read the report that apparently Gregory has not failed a pee test for almost 2 years?

I could not believe it myself but it is on cowboys news reports if you google Dallas Cowboys...

Cowboy managment is purposely taking view they are not expecting anything from Gregory as

though he will be back....but i think it is a media ploy...that behind closed doors there is much more

hope then they are letting on....i still hold to my platinum guarantee on Gregory...counting all triple and

double plats so far for the year ...5 right.. 6 wrong..these plat stats are courtesy of zrinkill
I told people over and over about him not failing. Glad some are finally seeing

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I had this theory that Marinelli used Gregory’s failed test as a plot to hide him from risk of on the field injury while making him bigger, faster, and stronger. We have a million dollar man on the horizon. If the team doctors can fix Jaylon Smith imagine what they are doing to Gregory in the lab.

kazzd58

Reaction score
I told people over and over about him not failing. Glad some are finally seeing

These Know it Alls this past years about Gregory he a dope a druggie and amongst other things, Ive maintained none of yall cowboys zoners are there with him day by day to judge... So now he hasnt failed in 2 years interesting..

Well what the Gregory nayers "narrative" they gonna make up this time negative about that?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
These Know it Alls this past years about Gregory he a dope a druggie and amongst other things, Ive maintained none of yall cowboys zoners are there with him day by day to judge... So now he hasnt failed in 2 years interesting..

Well what the Gregory nayers "narrative" they gonna make up this time negative about that?
It's just like Jaylon they will come up with something

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy managment is purposely taking view they are not expecting anything from Gregory as though he will be back
FO/Garrett/Jones haters won't like to read that.

Some recent posts suggesting the Cowboy would be counting on Gregory just make me laugh.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I had this theory that Marinelli used Gregory’s failed test as a plot to hide him from risk of on the field injury while making him bigger, faster, and stronger. We have a million dollar man on the horizon. If the team doctors can fix Jaylon Smith imagine what they are doing to Gregory in the lab.
:huh:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How did that "writer" come to that opinion by what Gregory posted?
this may be one you have already read...but itw from Sports Day

and after re-reading it says.."it appears he has not failed any drug tests for almost two years"

https://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/...going-business-wont-randy-gregory-roster-2018

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
There is still no confirmation on whether Gregory has been clean. It is speculation.

Also, the article claims he was eligible to apply for reinstatement as of January 6, but he was eligible to apply in November 6, 2017. He could have actually been reinstated as early as January 6th of this year.