Report updates what Cowboys' Trey Lance improved after ankle injury

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We are talking the FO brainless trust on that one. :muttley:

This was a year ago. There was an opportunity to get a young QB prospect. Either by trade or in the draft.
They got one, and fans are not happy, though that is what they been crying for, for years.

Trey is there to compete for a roster spot. And to be prepared if / when needed. Cooper will prepare the same way as he has always done.
It really is that simple to look at it that way. Not some convoluted conspiracy theory about how Jerry's brain works, or does not work.
not that much time in a lifetime to decipher what's going on in his brain!! Lol

Being a high draft pick, I think there's more pressure he has on himself/society has on him to be a starter somewhere as opposed to a guy that was drafted in later rounds. Hey if you have it you have it, if you don't, the UFL is hiring lol

Chasing6

Reaction score
No one knew if he could even play in this league. I mean, he was literally one pick from be a UDFA.
I know starting 48 games at a Power 5 School, throwing for 12,000 yards, 81 TD's to 31 Int's. How would anybody know.

Purdy has the most wins ever at Iowa State. He leads Iowa State's record books in passing yards (12,170), touchdown passes (81), completions (993) and completion percentage (67.7).

Had offers from Alabama and Texas A&M.

His entire family are all college athletes.

Big difference between high ceiling no experience Trance vs low floor Purdy.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Take away the skill players Purdy has, and see what you get. Oh, 3 straight losses. We seen it.
Only thing that saves Dak here is Jerry's stupidity, again.
I am confused. Did Trance have a different set of skill players when he was with the Niners???

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lance will win the starting job in preseason.

It will just take a little while before he officially takes over the starting job.

The battle will be won many weeks before the war is over.
Trance better hope we don't have a 4th QB at camp.