Report updates what Cowboys' Trey Lance improved after ankle injury

Chasing6

Reaction score
it's easy to say that for a guy who hasn't played the role of QB in the NFL yet. You could be right, you could be wrong but your argument is baseless at this point and training camp will sway the discussions one way or the other at least temporarily. Jordan was written off before the second half of last year....
So I guess everyone who hasn't done it yet has a chance to be an NFL starting QB.

Chasing6

Reaction score
My apologies. You are correct about Dak Prescott not playing during preseason. I was being overly thorough with my reply and was wrong.

2025 is 2025. I had also mentioned possibilities involving the upcoming season of 2024. Trey Lance will no longer be on the roster if Jerry Jones does not outbid or desire to outbid other GMs for his services in 2025 and beyond. Whether Lance plays for another team is his concern like any other player wanting to be paid. Que sera sera.
Who is going to bid for Trance? Not much of a market for out bidding for 3rd string QB's.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is going to bid for Trance? Not much of a market for out bidding for 3rd string QB's.
You really do not like Trey Lance, do you?

The possibility exists that Dallas and/or other team(s) would attempt to sign Lance. It is not a certainty. You may believe it is a certainty of not occurring and may eventually be proven right. I do not know.

My crystal ball was jinxed by the Crowdstrike outage today. Sucker grew bright, shook a couple of times, and went completely dark. Now I am on hold waiting on technical support to pick up. They just do not build them the way they used to...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The possibility exists that Dallas and/or other team(s) would attempt to sign Lance. It is not a certainty. You may believe it is a certainty of not occurring and may eventually be proven right. I do not know.

My crystal ball was jinxed by the Crowdstrike outage today. Sucker grew bright, shook a couple of times, and went completely dark. Now I am on hold waiting on technical support to pick up. They just do not build them the way they used to...
Get it right, DE. If you are going to have a discussion with that poster, Trey's name is Trance! See, Trey put him into a trance for some reason.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Trance is not a legit QB. He played 1 season in 2019. Next year will be 2025. So he will not have played any significant playing time going on 6 years, for a QB that everyone knows needs playing time desperately.

Again he did not even play much in HS.

Every QB that was drafted this year including the 7th round QB all have more experience than Trance.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trance is not a legit QB. He played 1 season in 2019. Next year will be 2025. So he will not have played any significant playing time going on 6 years, for a QB that everyone knows needs playing time desperately.

Again he did not even play much in HS.

Every QB that was drafted this year including the 7th round QB all have more experience than Trance.
I
have
read
you
exact
same
information
repeatedly
in
the
past.
That
is
why
I
asked
a
rhetorical
question.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Stay classy, CowboysZone. :rolleyes:

a9025d8af5191b52_http_3A_2F_2F350f2h3jkir93bsly2c4imnks5.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com_2Fwp-content_2Fuploads_2F2013_2F11_2Fthat-escalated-quickly-anchorman-gif.gif