CZ POLL Revisiting: Do you support the Cooper trade?

Do you like the trade for Cooper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez didnt cost us a top 15 pick fool :facepalm:

It's looking like we won't be drafting in the top 15 Dez Fan Boi. He is cheaper than Dez and way better. What not to like about replacing Dez The Parasite with a real #1 wideout. #DezThePretender!!

Verdict

Reaction score
Can't wait for Version 2 of this poll when it is draft time and we don't have a #1 pick. I can't wait until Version 3 of this poll when he doesn't re-sign here and people realize we rented him for a year and a half.

It's possible. But you don't know one way or the other. Maybe we should wait and see. Do you think the team didn't realize the score when they traded for him.

He will get extended at the end of this season, most likely.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
It's looking like we won't be drafting in the top 15 Dez Fan Boi. He is cheaper than Dez and way better. What not to like about replacing Dez The Parasite with a real #1 wideout. #DezThePretender!!
We will be drafting top 15 and hes not way better. Explain to me why Cooper’s stats were worse than Dez’ last years fool

nobody

Reaction score
I didn't like it before just because I thought they'd need that first. It was nothing against Cooper or his skill. I still dislike that it was a first, but now I understand it. I support it as long as it helps the team get wins.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hated the losing the #1 pick and still undecided but I am not angry anymore at least :grin:

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I thought it was a bad trade at the time because I was confident we’d finish 6-10 or worse. If we finish 8-8 or better, which is now likely, the trade looks solid. If we make the playoffs the trade looks brilliant.

Verdict

Reaction score
We will be drafting top 15 and hes not way better. Explain to me why Cooper’s stats were worse than Dez’ last years fool

Sounds like you think Dez is a better player than amari. Is that REALLY what you are trying to say? With a straight face?

kskboys

Reaction score
I thought it was a bad trade at the time because I was confident we’d finish 6-10 or worse. If we finish 8-8 or better, which is now likely, the trade looks solid. If we make the playoffs the trade looks brilliant.
And that brilliance fades quickly if we don't win a playoff game and Cooper bolts after next season. You just don't pay a 1st for a 1 1/2 yr rental if you're not knocking on the super bowl's door.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
Now with a few weeks under our belt, and Cooper having proved himself in opening up the offense, plus with 3 wins in his 3 games here our draft pick is likely going to be later than those terrified we were going to be handing over a top 5 / 10 pick were fearing, do you now support the trade for Cooper?

I do. I was against it at first. Now I think he would be better than any 1st rnd wr we could get. So, I am glad we made the trade.

Verdict

Reaction score
And that brilliance fades quickly if we don't win a playoff game and Cooper bolts after next season. You just don't pay a 1st for a 1 1/2 yr rental if you're not knocking on the super bowl's door.

If the Cowboys weren't comfortable that they could resign him they probably wouldn't have traded for him.

kskboys

Reaction score
Answer the question.

How is Amari way better when dez had better stats?
Better route runner which means his QB could trust him to both be where he's supposed to be and could also trust him to put full effort into getting open.

Verdict

Reaction score
Better route runner which means his QB could trust him to both be where he's supposed to be and could also trust him to put full effort into getting open.

You will have to use smaller words. He won't understand what you are saying. In fact he won't understand you say anything negative about DezThePretender.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So why hasnt that ability show up on the stat sheet?

Why was he the league leader in drops?

Why did he have a worse catch % than Dez?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dez has zero catches for zero yards and zero TDs for this year. That's a pretty weak case Dez Fan Boi.
Had, fool. Had. Past tense. As in the last time we could compare their stats.

Im talking about the season where clowns like you wanted him off this team because he “sucked”, yet he had better stats than the WR we just gave up a first round pick for.

Status
Not open for further replies.