Twitter: Rex Ryan interviewed for Cowboys DC job

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
does younger make you smarter, more cognascent, more adaptive, or will the advantage just go away when saturation of their copycat schemes occurs?
Younger coaches are more up to speed with today’s game. They’re not stuck with old habits from years ago. You have to stay up-to-date to stop modern offenses.

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm just not sure the young sensitive kiddies can "relate" to this old mean oppressor.

We all saw what happened when Bieniemy didn't coddle the toddlers....they went crying to Ronny.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Amazing we are even thinking about this considering the stink his brother left here. Bet Rob Ryan still holds some records for sucking

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Spare us your misery and root for KC. There’s enough “poor me” posts to fill the ocean.
Was reading through.. some people excited.. I thought,, wow.. nobody slagging off other fans........

bang.. then you come along.

FWIW.. would much rather Rex than Rivera.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Was reading through.. some people excited.. I thought,, wow.. nobody slagging off other fans........

bang.. then you come along.

FWIW.. would much rather Rex than Rivera.
He’s a troll and deserves everything he gets.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Come on... Rex would would be a great side show to watch, as our Cowboys excel in the regular season, to once again fall short in a early exit in the playoffs.

cowboyed

Reaction score
If this is part of the reported Jerry big acquisition splash effort then it's comparable to a seagull relieving itself while flying over the Gulf of Mexico.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
First and foremost, familiarity is huge with the Cowboys front office. They're likely more trusting of Zimmer than they are with Rex (jmho.)

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not going to hire him.
This is a courtesy visit IMO

BKBDAD

Reaction score
Please God, give Jerry some divine intervention! Rex Ryan is a loser whose teeth show up in a room 5 min. before he does!

Carson

Reaction score
Reports are it wasn’t an interview and they were only talking. Nothing to see here

Big_D

Reaction score
I'm still hoping it's Rex Ryan even if they say he didn't interview. There are conflicting reports and I find it hard to believe that Jerry just rung him out of the blue for advice. So we shall see!!