Twitter: Rex Ryan interviewed for Cowboys DC job

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Been a while, but he's been paying attention from a distance the whole time, so maybe he's actually learned more and come up with some new ideas.
They tried to sell that to us four years ago and we’re in the same spot we were at before lol

GMO415

Reaction score
His defense is cerebral and our guys are dumb as hell. Not a good fit.

fallout-vault-boy.gif

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
At last, someone fatter than Mac on the sidelines, he may be bigger than Hankins by the start of the season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Just another old retread. Ryan hasn’t been a DC since 2008 and hasn’t coached since 2016. We need someone younger.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Not sure what this has to do with my post, but the only jersey I’ve ever owned is an Aikman one I bought in the early ‘90’s about 30 years ago. Not really a jersey guy.

I also had a couple of ball caps and sweatshirts, Cowboys and my college team during my teens and 20’s.
When I was a kid, even thru college, I had some Cowboys posters and penant in my room…Staubach, Dorsett, Randy White, Harvey Martin and then an Aikman one.

I kind of grew out of posters and team oriented clothes back then. Nothing wrong with it, just not my style.
You paid to wear their branding. You too are responsive to marketing.

XXLMike

Reaction score
I’m not sure Mike Zimmer is going to wait around until everybody interviews.
That doesn’t seem like his style either you want him or you don’t.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
Just another old retread. Ryan hasn’t been a DC since 2008 and hasn’t coached since 2016. We need someone younger.
does younger make you smarter, more cognascent, more adaptive, or will the advantage just go away when saturation of their copycat schemes occurs?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You seem to be forgetting about our all in offseason.
I never know when you are being serious, so I'm just going to assume you are. Even being "all in", I don't see the roster being made right in time to save MM and Dak.