Rex Ryan, Ryan Clark and Orvlosky on Dak/Wentz

Carson

Reaction score
So Cowboys are hot garbage even with so many injuries but your beloved Billicheat is okay because his team has cap issues? Why do we even listen to these bozos.

We are the only team that injuries are not an issue when the media blast us.

“If only New England had cap and their guys weren’t injured / COVID opt outs they’d win!”

No ****. We’d win with our guys healthy as well

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Cowboys are hot garbage even with so many injuries but your beloved Billicheat is okay because his team has cap issues? Why do we even listen to these bozos.

Thanks for the recap, I wasn't going to listen to them idiots anyway.
This is why I have not had ESPN or NFLN on at all through the week, until game times on MNF & TNF.

Didn't even watch anything Sunday morning either. Makes for a longer week.

But I do not care to hear all the garbage. I get enough of that on here. :lmao:

Carson

Reaction score
What would the media do without the Cowboys..

Who cares? Why is anyone talking about us?

We've become the Browns, Bengals, & Lions except we have a star on our helmet.

Ohhhh they are trying so hard to keep us relevant in the media lmao

Rajveer

Reaction score
We are the only team that injuries are not an issue when the media blast us.

“If only New England had cap and their guys weren’t injured / COVID opt outs they’d win!”

No ****. We’d win with our guys healthy as well
The point I was making was that these talking heads give a pass to all other teams with injuries but we are the only ones that are hot garbage because of them. The bias is unbelievable.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I think Bill has earned the right to get the benefit of doubt given his resume. When is the last time he’s had a losing record?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The point I was making was that these talking heads give a pass to all other teams with injuries but we are the only ones that are hot garbage because of them. The bias is unbelievable.
Is anyone saying that? They were taking directly about the dak injury and how this team was interesting when he is healthy. I didn’t hear anything that was untrue.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I think Bill has earned the right to get the benefit of doubt given his resume. When is the last time he’s had a losing record?
MM is not a scrub either and is coaching a new team with no preseason and on a third string QB with a made up OL. That is the blatant truth and any analyst that cannot see it because they are blinded by hate is a useless talking head to me.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Even Orlovsky is starting to turn on Wentz. LOL.

I'm a Wentz homer.

He's playing awful. It just is what it is.

But...

His Oline is garbage and their offensive weapons are garbage.

IF this were Dak we would have a mountain of excuses for how he is playing and it would start with those 2 things.. Oline being garbage and no offensive weapons so lets be consistent.

He's playing awful on a awful team.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Is anyone saying that? They were taking directly about the dak injury and how this team was interesting when he is healthy. I didn’t hear anything that was untrue.
This is hypothetical but if today KC loses all its OL and Mahomes, they wont call the team a hot garbage if they start losing all of a sudden. You cannot convince me that these guys are not biased against us. It is good TRP to bash us on national TV

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Even Orlovsky is starting to turn on Wentz. LOL.
Yeah I mean after last night there's nothing he can really say to defend his play. 2 fumbles and 2 picks.....and then to make matters worse they take the ball out of his hands and give it to Jalen Hurts lol.

Ken

Reaction score
I'm a Wentz homer.

But...

IF this were Dak we would have a mountain of excuses for how he is playing and it would start with those 2 things.. Oline being garbage and no offensive weapons so lets be consistent.

Dak would NEVER be this horrid.

Sorry. These are all his MO. Been saying it for years...the guy has not improved at all and brings nothing great to the table otger than 4th and 1...

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This is hypothetical but if today KC loses all its OL and Mahomes, they wont call the team a hot garbage if they start losing all of a sudden. You cannot convince me that these guys are not biased against us. It is good TRP to bash us on national TV
But the chiefs literally won a Super Bowl last year. They cowboys didn’t even make the playoffs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm a Wentz homer.

But...

You must be a Eagle fan talking about "If this were Dak".....I don't want to hear this crap about him not having weapons because last year he got praised for what he did against sorry competition without weapons. Now its an excuse for him. Sorry weapons or not guys step up for him. Fulgham looks good. Just because he's not a household name YET doesn't mean he isn't good. His offensive line is bad at times but Wentz is the one holding on to the ball. That Wilson fumble was unacceptable. HE just sat there with Wilson in his face.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
What would the media do without the Cowboys..

Who cares? Why is anyone talking about us?

We've become the Browns, Bengals, & Lions except we have a star on our helmet.
what really irks me, and it happens frequently, is when some talking head is on tv complaining about how much coverage the Cowboys get and I just yell at the tv and say YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN SHUT UP AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT YOU HYPOCRITE