RG3: Cowboys can win it all with Dak

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not at all. You will never see me discredit any athlete who has played the game. The most dumbest thing ever. How can I tell someone about the game who’s played it? Doesn’t mean you can’t disagree but to say his opinion isn’t valid and he’s a loser but Horus is just seems crazy to me.
Yet you do it to Tony Romo.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was his attitude that did him in.
He was never the same after he was injured his rookie year. He kept playing on that leg until it finally gave out on him in the playoffs. He began losing his confidence and it was downhill from there.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was not the one claiming someone who chokes in the biggest games he has played, could win it all ....... only guy I know who can win it all on a consistent basis is the one who has done it over and over in the last 6 years.
You questioned his knowledge because RGIII didn't win at the pro level. I think if you are going to disqualify his point of view based on that, it's fair to point out he has a lot better more knowledge of and experience with playing at the pro level than those here claiming his opinion doesn't matter.

BTW, I don't think RG III said Dak can win it all on a consistent basis ...

FVSTONE

Reaction score

I know, I know, what do NFL QBs like RG3 and Troy Aikman know???

Who cares that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank Dak as a top 10 QB every offseason???

Here's Aikman yesterday on Dak, for those who missed it, after he said the Cowboys should keep Dak around:

"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

Shut up, Troy! Who cares what you think!?!?

When you've captured the hearts and minds of lowly, pear-shaped haters on a message board, THAT'S when you've truly arrived!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

It's amazing how these so-called football experts (RG3) keeps getting it WRONG! I could buy what RG3 was selling if he had some great football career with numerous awards and a bunch of playoff appearances, but the dude played in "1" playoff game, threw for a whopping 84 yds, with a QB rating of 77.5 Cmon Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
It's amazing how these so-called football experts (RG3) keeps getting it WRONG! I could buy what RG3 was selling if he had some great football career with numerous awards and a bunch of playoff appearances, but the dude played in "1" playoff game, threw for a whopping 84 yds, with a QB rating of 77.5 Cmon Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now do Troy Aikman, the other QB I cited.

Go ahead!!!!
:thumbup:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was never the same after he was injured his rookie year. He kept playing on that leg until it finally gave out on him in the playoffs. He began losing his confidence and it was downhill from there.
RGKnee

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He didn’t have the same speed and mobility after that injury. During his rookie year he had 815 yards rushing and 7 rushing TDs. That total dropped to 489 his second year and no rushing TDs. Only 176 rushing yards and one rushing TD his final season with Washington.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Click bait. There has been no indication in 8 years that Dak can even get to the NFCCC game let alone win the big one in the Mahomes era.

1942willys

Reaction score

Who cares that NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs rank Dak as a top 10 QB every offseason???

Here's Aikman yesterday on Dak, for those who missed it, after he said the Cowboys should keep Dak around:

"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

When you've captured the hearts and minds of lowly, pear-shaped haters on a message board, THAT'S when you've truly arrived!!!

Never had much respect for RG3 as regards what was between the ears as a player so why would I care now?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Now do Troy Aikman, the other QB I cited.

Go ahead!!!!
:thumbup:
Troy-Boy is upset and hurt that JJ has kept him out of the mix when it comes to the Cowboys. Now he's pushing some faults hoods that Prescot is the man and he needs to be resigned.....LOL!!!! Troy-Boy is just trying to bury the Cowboys with his BS about Prescot being the guy who can lead the Boys to the promise land........LOL! Any extension talks that include Prescot need to come from some other organization.........

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :lmao2: :hammer: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

I wish Stephen Jones gets Real Cap Boyish and gives Prescott a 6yr extension. Who will switch sides faster @5Stars posts or his likes? :lmao::lmao:
Why you calling me out? Hell yes, I want Dak here for at least 6 more years, and even more I hope. We fans deserve it and so does JJ because JJ and us don't care about no stupid SB, we just want Dak to get that bag of money. Hey, if JJ and us fans that are in love with Dak don't care, why should we?

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Does RG3 know anything? His opinion means next to nothing.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hell,Bill Bellichick must really not know what he's talking about because he was never a pro player at all.

BTW, what are your NFL qualifications ...?

I don't care if you disagree, but don't do it by citing standards you aren't willing to apply to yourself

Nav22

Reaction score
Troy-Boy is upset and hurt that JJ has kept him out of the mix when it comes to the Cowboys. Now he's pushing some faults hoods that Prescot is the man and he needs to be resigned.....LOL!!!! Troy-Boy is just trying to bury the Cowboys with his BS about Prescot being the guy who can lead the Boys to the promise land........LOL! Any extension talks that include Prescot need to come from some other organization.........
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure dude.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It’s going to be a very entertaining day when Jethro resigns Dakster. Lol
Or a very sad day if he overpays and mortgages our future into a decade of continued mediocrity. But hey, some people will be happy if Dak gets the most that he can.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I know what the general opinion of Dak is here on this forum. And I know all the reasons those opinions exist. And I mean, all of the reasons.

Having said that I will listen to Danny White, Darren Woodson, and now Troy Aikman over any of the naysayers. Just saying.