RG3: Cowboys can win it all with Dak

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Dak has never been the problem. That’s why he’s going to be extended. He can certainly lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl with an offense that can run the ball and a defense that can stop the run. They basics.
Clueless. Did you watch any of his playoff losses? He can't score before halftime. Our defense has showed up 2 of the last 3 years and he failed to put enough points on the board.

Dak won't even get you to a Superbowl. You don't pay someone 60 million a year to be a bus driver and surround him with the talent to win a Superbowl and then he still chokes in the playoffs.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
This is always funny to me. A professional athlete who made it to the NFL is a loser but you listen to losers on this site all day and don’t question their knowledge lol.
Meh the idea that someone making it to the NFL makes them a winner is always funny to me. I have seen plenty of RG3. I see the way he acts, the way he talks, the way he behaves. I saw how he performed as a teammate and as a human. Dude is a world class loser. If you can not see that it is not my problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Meh the idea that someone making it to the NFL makes them a winner is always funny to me. I have seen plenty of RG3. I see the way he acts, the way he talks, the way he behaves. I saw how he performed as a teammate and as a human. Dude is a world class loser. If you can not see that it is not my problem.
Sounds personal.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Shut up, Troy! Who cares what you think!?!?

When you've captured the hearts and minds of lowly, pear-shaped haters on a message board, THAT'S when you've truly arrived!!!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Do fans (and posters here) hold themselves to the same standard?

BTW, these guys are talking because it is their job. Knowing that, it's kind of odd to expect them to not comment

Nav22

Reaction score
Do fans (and posters here) hold themselves to the same standard?

BTW, these guys are talking because it is their job. Knowing that, it's kind of odd to expect them to not comment
I was being sarcastic.
:laugh:

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
How did come up with that? Did he take a pole of all his baby Mama's. :laugh:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What do the posters on here know about playing football at the pro level at all?
I was not the one claiming someone who chokes in the biggest games he has played, could win it all ....... only guy I know who can win it all on a consistent basis is the one who has done it over and over in the last 6 years.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are talking about yourself to ...... correct?
Not at all. You will never see me discredit any athlete who has played the game. The most dumbest thing ever. How can I tell someone about the game who’s played it? Doesn’t mean you can’t disagree but to say his opinion isn’t valid and he’s a loser but Horus is just seems crazy to me.