RG3, the Eagles are built to win the trenches

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The Cowboys get more hype every year and fails to deliver than any other team in the league.
Dallas won the division last season.
Also, this is a Dallas Cowboy forum, an idiot would expect homer-hype.

Creeper

Reaction score
I agree with RGIII. The Eagles are really strong on the lines. Their offensive line is the best in football and so is their defensive line. If Jordan Davis turns out to be any kind of player at all they will dominate on defense.

It is all up to Hurts. As long as he does not give the ball away and drag the team down the Eagles are my favorite to get to the Super Bowl and probably win it.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Dallas won the division last season.
Also, this is a Dallas Cowboy forum, an idiot would expect homer-hype.
Come on man. Winning the NFC Least was a cakewalk. They were supposed to be SB contenders. They would have been 3rd in any other NFC division. I'm just tired of buying the hype every year and ending up being disappointed.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
They have the best OL in football and with the addition of Reddick for pass rush and adding another talented DT in the draft, have one of the better DLs in football as well.

They clearly have a pretty talented roster. It comes down to how well Hurts plays.

How many times did we sack hurtz last year? Best OL in football??

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Come on man. Winning the NFC Least was a cakewalk. They were supposed to be SB contenders. They would have been 3rd in any other NFC division. I'm just tired of buying the hype every year and ending up being disappointed.
Wrong again. They would have been 2nd in the North, 2nd in the South and tied for 1st in the West.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I agree with RGIII. The Eagles are really strong on the lines. Their offensive line is the best in football and so is their defensive line. If Jordan Davis turns out to be any kind of player at all they will dominate on defense.

It is all up to Hurts. As long as he does not give the ball away and drag the team down the Eagles are my favorite to get to the Super Bowl and probably win it.
I wouldn't go that far. I believe they can and will probably win the NFC East. I don't believe they can take the Rams or San Francisco. We'll see.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Why is that something an Eagles fan would say? Aren't you tired of the Cowboy's unrealistic hype every year?

maybe it’s the crowd I role with butt the hype is minimal when it comezz to youre dallas cowboyzz

glimmerman

Reaction score
We beat them twice last year.. We will pick hurtz off a couple of times. Elliot runs good against them.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. Which is why they're the favorites to win the division. The QB is the wild card.

Blackrain

Reaction score

Not sure Hurts is quite capable yet of getting them to the super bowl but with the talent they have in the trenches They are more than capable of giving us a very hard way to go.

We didn't address the center situation in free agency like we should have and it's going to come back and bite us .

Going cheap in the middle of both lines is going to lead to being run on and run over mark my words.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We don’t even know what we have yet this year. If it’s a Offense like we had last year and we are healthy we can beat anyone. I worry more about our Defense and I think we will be improved there.

dfense

Reaction score
Goodness, you mean the Cowboys possibly may lose one of their division games this year? Yikes.