RG3, the Eagles are built to win the trenches

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Hmmm, normally when a first round pick isn’t starting, that is a disappointing pick.

shabazz

Reaction score
Well, that's exactly the problem. Last season he was not capable of compensating the flaws of his o line. Some people put that on him and some on the o line. I'm just saying that the combination of both is simply not good enough to win against true contenders. Make of that what you will, but as long as he proves me wrong I'll go with the "not among the top 5 QB" or even top 10 story.

thats the reality of the situation. No matter what type of offensive line, running game, or wide receivers, ballers like Arron Rodgers will still impose his will and do damage to defenses……..of course he only has 1 SB ring, but he makes his team relevant, dangerous, and competitive……year after year

slick325

Reaction score
Can't disagree. Smart strategy to win a lot of football games. With or without an elite QB.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
thats the reality of the situation. No matter what type of offensive line, running game, or wide receivers, ballers like Arron Rodgers will still impose his will and do damage to defenses……..of course he only has 1 SB ring, but he makes his team relevant, dangerous, and competitive……year after year
He has one ring, indeed. That's all I ask for man, all I ask for.

I don't need that 3 title in a (almost) row thing from the 90s... just one title to end the draught and us being seen as the clownshow of the league.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Which is what Dallas is supposed to do here .... Let Dak drive the bus. Philthy has found out Hurts is turbble.

Let EVERY QB drive the bus. This should be the blue print for everybody, and it’s crazy that GM’s don’t emphasize it.

Imagine Aaron Rodgers just driving the bus and making plays when needed.

RS12

Reaction score
Games are and always have been won or lost in the trenches. The question as always is can it overcome below average QB play? It couldn't in last years playoffs.

shabazz

Reaction score
He has one ring, indeed. That's all I ask for man, all I ask for.

I don't need that 3 title in a (almost) row thing from the 90s... just one title to end the draught and us being seen as the clownshow of the league.

……sad to say but I’ll merely settle for an NFC Championship game!…….I’ve lowered the bar

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
fair point…….it’s sad the current crop of qbs that’s pretty average to poor. I think the edition of Herbert, Burrow, and return of Watson will raise the bar again.

I’m just not seeing potential with Trevor Lawrence and I can see bust on him.

There were times when the top 8 were elite…..but it’s been a while.

Been a long while, i cant remeber 8 "Elite" QB's ...i actually think there are more good QB's in the league right now than have been in a long while. But I also think alot of poster here get QB play and team play mixed in a blender....very hard to know what Trevor is as his team has literally been a dumpster fire since he got into the league.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jeebus ....... How the heck did we beat their arses a combined 92-47 last year ...... Must have just been luck.
That was last year
This is this year.
We lost talent
They gained talent.
The teams are now closer overall.
I still think we win the division but they wont be a cake walk this year.
I would be happy to be wrong.
I don't like the egirls btw LOL

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
They gained talent in the draft just like we did ......

They lost several starters from last year including Rodney McCloud and Steven Nelson....... People act like we are the only ones who lost people.
They had more high draft picks to use and a better draft position.
The draft does not treat each team equally.
Some teams improve more so than other just because of this fact.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Wrong again. They would have been 2nd in the North, 2nd in the South and tied for 1st in the West.
LOL. Do you really think the Cowboys would have been 12-5 in the West..Maybe 9-8 but no way 12-5.

Toro9

Reaction score
Yup. Really care what RG3, the one hit wonder, has to say.....

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
LOL. Do you really think the Cowboys would have been 12-5 in the West..Maybe 9-8 but no way 12-5.
You keep moving the goalposts so now it's completely hypothetical. I'm just trying to keep up with the nonsense.
People freaking out about any player or team before a single snap is made is an illness.