RG3, the Eagles are built to win the trenches

Jimbo123

Reaction score
You keep moving the goalposts so now it's completely hypothetical. I'm just trying to keep up with the nonsense.
People freaking out about any player or team before a single snap is made is an illness.
Your the one who said, " The Cowboys would be tied for 1st in the West". Anybody that knows anything about the NFL knows that is nonsense.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Your the one who said, " The Cowboys would be tied for 1st in the West". Anybody that knows anything about the NFL knows that is nonsense.
According to the records from last season, this isn't hard. Or, we can go with your whining about Dallas getting hype on a Dallas Cowboy fan forum. Lmao!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Only picks of theirs I liked was Jurgins and Dean ..... The rest I like our draft better

I thought we got the most NFL ready guy in the draft

200w.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
Been a long while, i cant remeber 8 "Elite" QB's ...i actually think there are more good QB's in the league right now than have been in a long while. But I also think alot of poster here get QB play and team play mixed in a blender....very hard to know what Trevor is as his team has literally been a dumpster fire since he got into the league.

Good point about team vs QB play, but I'm not seeing some measurables that one would expect even with a crappy team. I may be wrong about Trevor but time will tell

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Good point about team vs QB play, but I'm not seeing some measurables that one would expect even with a crappy team. I may be wrong about Trevor but time will tell

Hard to say for sure, but i dont remember a young crop of QB's who have done this well this fast in a while...there are like 5 good QB's who could still be on rookie deals if not for early exstensions. Mostly they have to play for sure but generally we didn't see them until they had sat for a while.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I agree with RGIII. The Eagles are really strong on the lines. Their offensive line is the best in football and so is their defensive line. If Jordan Davis turns out to be any kind of player at all they will dominate on defense.

Funny, they didn't do squat last year with their defense. Ok, they got an unproven player and another pass rusher, but come on. We hung a 40 & 50 burger on them.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don’t have to have the best o-line when we’ve got a top 8 quarterback here. That’s what elite qbs do…they don’t need the Great Wall of China in front of them.

they require less protection than the mediocre ones because they can process, dissect, and react to defenses at light speed. They also deliver pin point accurate, catchable passes right on time.

we’ve been told here many times that we have an elite, top 8 Qb here, so I’m not worried one bit.
:muttley: Ya, we got one of those.......:facepalm:

Flamma

Reaction score
That's what the Cowboys need to do, beef up their defense and OL, that way when we show up with our "lesser than" quarterback in the playoffs we'll have a shot!

Pray that our offense doesn't struggle this year. Or else we'll be drafting a WR in the first round.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We might wanna consider resting all our starters til Week 3. Gives us an advantage.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Funny, they didn't do squat last year with their defense. Ok, they got an unproven player and another pass rusher, but come on. We hung a 40 & 50 burger on them.

Philadelphia brought in a bunch of free agents and will have as many as 6 new starters from last year. Much more than just a pass rusher and an unproven guy

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Age does matter unless you're Tom Brady in tbe NFL. Their 2 best offensive linemen are older, as are their apparent 2 best defensive linemen. On paper they have some players, but things change quickly in the NFL. What was a strength can quickly become a weakness.
Their LT is 25, RG 23, LG 28, RT 32. Kelce is 34 but they drafted his replacement. 32 isn’t that old for a tackle. I believe all their OL backups are under 30, and they are good players.

Their D line, I need to see more. Having a first-year coordinator didn’t help. They were in near total disarray the first half of the year. It was bad.