RG3 to Browns

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
zeke played in ohio. they need skill positions bad. bobs best friend would be a running game........... makes too much sense to me.

But its been proven time and time again that you can find running backs in the 2nd through 5th round of the draft. ITs not like quarterback. You can literally have a day 1 starter at running back in the 2nd or 3rd round.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
But its been proven time and time again that you can find running backs in the 2nd through 5th round of the draft. ITs not like quarterback. You can literally have a day 1 starter at running back in the 2nd or 3rd round.

zeke is a different breed than the others. griffin,gordon,zeke. hmmmmm just sayin

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why on earth would signing RGIII mean they won't go after Wentz or Goff? We have Romo on the roster and could take one of the two.

Yes, thank you. RGIII is/will be a backup. If the Browns want to improve, if they want a QB for the future, they will in fact need a Goff or a Lynch.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Knowing Cleveland, they trade back with SF, Den or some other team to obtain several picks for larger needs this and next year.
I can see Denver in the hunt for Goff or Wentz since Elway is so competitive. Be very surprised if they settle for Sanchez. Not sure if these QB's fit into Kelly's scheme?
This move will certainly create some drama in the draft if Cleveland keeps their cards to their vests. Ohhhh boy!!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Knowing Cleveland, they trade back with SF, Den or some other team to obtain several picks for larger needs this and next year.
I can see Denver in the hunt for Goff or Wentz since Elway is so competitive. Be very surprised if they settle for Sanchez. Not sure if these QB's fit into Kelly's scheme?
This move will certainly create some drama in the draft if Cleveland keeps their cards to their vests. Ohhhh boy!!

I don't see a larger need on that team than QB. I am not saying it won't happen, but it's represents ignorance to their position on their own parts.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Agreed.

I think this has little or no impact on Cleveland drafting a QB at #2.

RG3
Elliot..1st round
Duke Johnson
J. Gordon
WR 2nd round
Dak Prescott 3rd round

Cleveland could be building something decent if RG3 can get it together:rolleyes:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RG3
Elliot..1st round
Duke Johnson
J. Gordon
WR 2nd round
Dak Prescott 3rd round

Cleveland could be building something decent if RG3 can get it together:rolleyes:

Not betting my money on it.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Ehhh I don't. I like Elliot but if i'm a team with a bunch of needs I wait and draft a running back in the 3rd or 4th round. There will be a STARTER there. They are in no position to draft Elliot with that pick. I'm not even sure if the Cowboys are at #4.

They have that moneyball dude and apparently let a load of free agents walk by not getting on top of things. Never rule the Browns out for new levels of stupidity.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
InfamousBrownsJersey-375x500.jpg
Needs an update

fredp22

Reaction score
I agree 100% with him. Zeke and this line would be a strength for years to come. Instead we trying to make avg runners better because of our line with a yearly grabbag of castoffs while keeping the offense from developing any continuity. If we werent trying to become a run first offense thats fine but trying to concentrate on the run without a runner just doesnt make sense.

visionary

Reaction score
Why on earth would signing RGIII mean they won't go after Wentz or Goff? We have Romo on the roster and could take one of the two.

Agreed
I think that QB at 2 is still very much in play
Might make Wentz or Lynch more likely since they are 'less ready to start'