Twitter: RGIII on the Cowboys return for Dak

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak had the same OL in week 1 and you are saying the OL improved that much from week 1 to week 2????
But the opponent was different . Tampa shut the Saints down too. Just saying..

But I’d agree otherwise . It was the same OL.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Too bad the organization is dead set on "proving" Dak is elite and capable of shouldering this team to a Super Bowl.

You will see more 40+ pass games when Dak comes back, and you'll have no choice in the matter.

Ken

Reaction score
In other words, change the identity of the offense, to more ball control.

Which I am ALL for.

Look at 2014....we ran the ball more than we have in years to protect Romo from injury and he had his most effective and best season. Most Qbs benefit from this approach.

The problem still remains Zeke. Even though he looks ok, he is still leaving a ton of meat on the bone. Just horrible vision and lack of burst to make things happen.

He has honestly had some of the biggest holes he has seen in years and can barely do anything with it.

GINeric

Reaction score
How do you know Moore doesn't call the same game and the difference is Rush follows the plan and Dak audibles out of the plan?

I actually don't know that. Just like we don't know if Moore calls the same game plan.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’d imagine there are several contributing factors at play here.

#1- our running game doesn’t always produce for various reasons like injuries and opponents intent on shutting down run and forcing us to pass
#2 - when you get behind have to abandon running game
#3- Seems like since we begun paying Dak we have a need to pass more. That directive may be coming from above . But it’s more likely also related to #1

75boyz

Reaction score
Like many on this board believed . . . If you paid him it would justify His status as "Elite" . . . The Enigma that is Dak has a very Psychotic belief System in its Followers . . . Blind and Delusional doesn't begin to describe it

That was one of the biggest things They would rub our noses in . . . we are all worried about the Mess and Anchor that it would be for years to come and They were all Gitty and doing End Zone Dances . . .

Dak getting paid Proved They were Right all along . . . And Now as The Truth is being exposed They still wanna Lay the blame some where else. . . Offensive Coordinator :banghead:

I am so tired of this game they play . . . Its Dak's fault . . . Dak is the Problem . . . You can get the same or better production out of a Carear back up that bounced around the league and started the year on the PS.

Just look at the Comments in this thread . . . They are sizophrantic . . . All over the place on the opinion of Moore. . . . It's mind boggling:facepalm:

They have to do this in order to not admit what is staring them in the Face

This Comment says it All

Meanwhile this is the response to one struggling with The Reality of Dak

Stop what? . . . Its an Obvious Fact. . . . This Delusional Dak Fan is at War with the messenger . . . Because He can"t Face . . . Accept . . . or Handle The Truth

:thumbdown:

When are we gonna unite as a Unified Nation . . . as Cowboy Nation. . .

The team is really up against the Wall this year because of 2 people . . . Jerry and Dak

Lets Move on Now

Such a scary true post that exposes the Dallas Prescott fans agenda in comparison to the Dallas Cowboy team fans.

Ken

Reaction score
You don’t pay a QB 40 Mil a year to be a bus driver. What does it say about our FO…
Romo was among the highest paid and was an MVP candidate in 2014 while throwing the least he has in a full season in his career.

Go figure.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Too bad the organization is dead set on "proving" Dak is elite and capable of shouldering this team to a Super Bowl.

You will see more 40+ pass games when Dak comes back, and you'll have no choice in the matter.
Unfortunately there might be some truth to this . That Jethro is intent on proving Prescott is elite and worthy of his contract.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yes.

Instead of arguing of who the QB should be we should only concern ourselves with winning.

We have a thread going literally right now trying to dog Rush over a completed pass for a 1st down on 4th down! You don't have Hawkeye over there calling that person "childish" though. Tell me that's not having an agenda.

I strongly believe we have a few among us that would rather lose with Dak than win with Rush.

This is the absolute truth and their opinion being right is far more important than team success.

Pride, ego and inability to accept what's clearly been shown on the field to be true.

Lotsa scroll overs whom I hit show ignored content to get a laugh. I can predict the response on every last one of them.

Reality is that dying on that Prescott loyalty hill is ultimately not what's best for this team.

Creeper

Reaction score
After reading all the comments so far:

• I generally agree with RG3 that the Cowboys should be a run first team that plays tough defense. I said that after last season. But to get there they need an offensive line that can block, and a defensive line that can stuff the run. End the gimmicky plays and just play tough hard nosed football.
  • At the same time, before we anoint Cooper Rush, let's see him play a few games first. Rush is a limited QB who seems to make quicker decisions than Dak. Can he win 2 games in a row? What happens when opposing defenses get enough game film to figure him out and then try to confuse him? Rush played well in the first half of the game last week, but in the second half he was mostly off target. One thing about Rush, I don't think he will be getting much better than he is right now. If he loses to the Giants this week, all the Cooper Rush vs Dak talk will stop.
  • For the first time in a long time I am seeing the Cowboys offensive line actually move people off the LOS. Credit Tyler Smith, but all of the offensive linemen seem to run block way better than they pass block. Run blocking eliminates the stunts and twists that have been causing them problems so far. If this is what the line can do and likes to do, let them do it. Set up the play action passes. Just a note on Connor Williams here - after watching him play against Baltimore I will say right now, Matt Farniok is already a better LG then Williams and Tyler Biadasz is a better C. Williams still looks weak and whiffs a lot of blocks. The Cowboys did the right thing letting him go.
  • No one will ever convince me Dak was worth $40 million per year when the Cowboys signed him. IMO, you are better off using that money to strengthen the OL and DL. Of course QB is the most important position in football now, compliments of the league rules that favor the passing game and protect the QB, But that doesn't mean paying every one of them $40 million is the right thing to do. I am wondering if the smart thing to do is to find a QB in the draft every 4 years who can manage a game while you spend all your CAP resources surrounding him with quality players. Put 5 studs up front to protect him and even Jalen Hurts can look like a star QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is the absolute truth and their opinion being right is far more important than team success.

Pride, ego and inability to accept what's clearly been shown on the field to be true.

Lotsa scroll overs whom I hit show ignored content to get a laugh. I can predict the response on every last one of them.

Reality is that dying on that Prescott loyalty hill is ultimately not what's best for this team.
They say that us that doubt Dak root for the Cowboys to lose just to be right, but in reality they are acting like the ones that are doing that.

I'm not a Dak guy at all, but when we win games I'm still happy and give credit if it's earned. They are actively trying to discredit Rush and seem bitter as can be that we won Sunday.

They have forgotten how to be a fan of the Cowboys in this QB mess. They are bigger Dak fans now than Cowboy fans.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Such a scary true post that exposes the Dallas Prescott fans agenda in comparison to the Dallas Cowboy team fans.
In all fairness many of our more casual fans don’t watch all of the games . They basically follow the media, etc.

And if our ownership and coaches are hailing Prescott to be elite or top 10 caliber I can understand why they would follow such rhetoric . Shoot, we just had the players name Prescott in top 100.

So, what are we to believe . My stance has always been more in the middle . I think he’s not as elite as some want to claim. That he’s more in the top 15 not top 10. He needs an excellent supporting cast. But enough to build around.

Unfortunately there are only a handful or so of Top QB’s in the league. Most of the league has to build around these more average to above average QB’s.

I think most had Prescott where he should be until his new contract. Then that elevated him when his talent didn't . And our owner has tried to support his salary with elite talk which is a dangerous position for our team.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
You lose a starting Guard mid game and replace him with our backup center. They have a week to practice together, yes they will improve.

In all fairness Farniok had been play all three inside positions all thru camp & preseason. So, it wasn't like it was new to him to go in as LG. Not saying they can't get better with another week but I don't think we can attribute it all to a week's practice.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They say that us that doubt Dak root for the Cowboys to lose just to be right, but in reality they are acting like the ones that are doing that.

I'm not a Dak guy at all, but when we win games I'm still happy and give credit if it's earned. They are actively trying to discredit Rush and seem bitter as can be that we won Sunday.

They have forgotten how to be a fan of the Cowboys in this QB mess. They are bigger Dak fans now than Cowboy fans.
You don’t have to root against the Cowboys to root for being right. We had same issue with Romo . We had fans who wanted to be right that we’d never win a championship with Romo. And that drove their agenda and rhetoric. This is very similar.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Most Cowboy fans have criticism of our QB. Unfortunately we have a very vocal extremist on both sides . And they take up much of the airwaves . Very common in social media on the internet.

With Fantasy Football there might be some fans who have joined us because of Prescott. Unfortunately that’s all part of the makeup of being fans this era.

If there was anyone who might be preventing this franchise from winning a championship I’d argue it’s the one constant we’ve had over the years this era. And having said that he’s probably holding us back more than anyone .

Yes, We’d all love one of the verifiable Elite QB’s but there just isn’t enough to go around . We are what we are. And like most of the NFL without one of these QB’s we’ll do the best we can with what we have .

Waging a campaign solely against or for our QB is simply the way of social media I guess as it really serves no other purpose I can think of . Except for generating traffic for sites like this to earn revenue.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Most Cowboy fans have criticism of our QB. Unfortunately we have a very vocal extremist on both sides . And they take up much of the airwaves . Very common in social media on the internet.

With Fantasy Football there might be some fans who have joined us because of Prescott. Unfortunately that’s all part of the makeup of being fans this era.

If there was anyone who might be preventing this franchise from winning a championship I’d argue it’s the one constant we’ve had over the years this era. And having said that he’s probably holding us back more than anyone .

Yes, We’d all love one of the verifiable Elite QB’s but there just isn’t enough to go around . We are what we are. And like most of the NFL without one of these QB’s we’ll do the best we can with what we have .

Waging a campaign solely against or for our QB is simply the way of social media I guess as it really serves no other purpose I can think of . Except for generating traffic for sites like this to earn revenue.
:hammer:Well said.

NotForLong

Reaction score

But I thought this was Dak’s offense and Moore doesn’t call run plays? Maybe our QB is just low-IQ and a 1 read QB?

This is exactly what I have been telling People that continue to use Kellen as the Escape Goat

And I told everybody if Lamb or Kellen's Game Plan allows Cooper to be successful then it all will be an indictment on Dak

So far it is coming out that Dak is the reason for the "Poor" Game plans directed at Moore

It is Ironic that Cooper has been with the team for ao long that it is only He that could actually Orchastrate Kellen's Playbook

When Peters and Gallup come back The Boys may look respectable

If they have Success it will be because of the Man Child that is Persons but if Cooper . . . If a PS QB that has bounced around the league (Giants) can accumulateate some Wins

Then the last ESCAPE GOAT of Dak Fans will be ripped away and Dak will be stripped bear naked and all blame will fall at His Feet

Thank You for the last 2 Twitter Posts :thumbup:. . . Confirms my suspecian of the Complaints against Moore's Play calling