Rhein Fire @ Cologne Centurions

superpunk

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Translation: "I got nothing, so I'll throw out insults faster than you can say there goes my arguement"

Actually, I'm just mocking you now. Sultanofsix is right, why try to talk sense to the senseless? You haven't watched Henson's most recent games. If I hadn't seen Kurt Warner for a few years, I might still think he's the most dynamic QB in the league currently.

But then I'd be wrong, horribly wrong.

Like you.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
It proves that Romo is getting better and Henson is getting worse

Thanks for proving my point? :confused:

It proves nothing!! However this thread by you proves a lot and that is you don't have a clue as to what your talking about.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
that is such BS and you know it.

ALL QBs will throw an INT nothing will change that fact.

So again a start in which he was the winning QB and never trailed

No, but that TD that he threw to the wrong team tied it :laugh2:

Suddenly, I know what Bruce Lee must feel like when matched up against a 3rd grade girl with a limp.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
It proves nothing!! However this thread by you proves a lot and that is you don't have a clue as to what your talking about.

As if we needed more proof.

superpunk

Reaction score
I think it's hilarious when my dog chases it's tail.

But this just makes me sad....:(

blindzebra

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Better to suck and not let anyone know than to play and remove all doubt.

Henson's "start" removed all doubt

How did Aikman look in his first start?

How do 99.9% of all rookie QBs look in their first start?

My God, if our economic system was based on cluelessness, you'd be Bill Gates.:lmao2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Actually, I'm just mocking you now. Sultanofsix is right, why try to talk sense to the senseless? You haven't watched Henson's most recent games. If I hadn't seen Kurt Warner for a few years, I might still think he's the most dynamic QB in the league currently.

But then I'd be wrong, horribly wrong.

Like you.

Kurt Warner' stats prove he isnt still a dynamic QB

Check

Mate

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
No, but that TD that he threw to the wrong team tied it :laugh2:

Suddenly, I know what Bruce Lee must feel like when matched up against a 3rd grade girl with a limp.

Translation: "I got nothing, so I'll throw out insults faster than you can say there goes my arguement"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
"Bill Parcells seems to not like the guy too much, he didnt play him at all at the end of the disastorous 2004 season and he got no garbage time last season."

How much garbage time did Romo have last season? None, I guess that means Bill does not think much of him and with our last game in 2005 had no meaning so tell us why did Bill not play Romo?

superpunk

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Check

But....but.....he led the league's number 1 passing attack, when healthy last year!!!!

First the setup....and he trots right in...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:

Check

Mate

The stats show the Cardinals had the #1 passing attack in the league last year. Were they that good on offense? or are the stats showing something that is not reality?

superpunk

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
The stats show the Cardinals had the #1 passing attack in the league last year. Were they that good on offense? or are the stats showing something that is not reality?

I almost felt bad about setting him up for that.

Almost.

:lmao:

All right....I didn't feel bad at all.:lmao2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I almost felt bad about setting him up for that.

Almost.

:lmao:

All right....I didn't feel bad at all.:lmao2:

He will skip it same as him skipping the fact that henson was playing the Ravens starters not backups

superpunk

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
He will skip it same as him skipping the fact that henson was playing the Ravens starters not backups

What is that....twice now that's been glossed over? I'm dying to know when Ray Lewis and Ed Reed were demoted....

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Just a reminder....

4) Personal attacks or insults directed at other members of this site are not allowed. Name calling and commentary about another user's family, intelligence, etc. are all considered personal in nature. Violating this guideline will result in your account being suspended or banned.

We're right on the edge here...
pdil116039.jpg

superpunk

Reaction score
Is that like a preemptive strike, Juke? LOL, didn't notice any rule breakin.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Remember a season about 3 years ago where Peyton Manning had 4 or 5 passes intercepted and returned for TDs? I think that was part of Mora's "playoffs" tirade.

It never would have donned on me that Peyton Manning, widely acknowledged as the smartest QB in the NFL, threw passes a 4 year old would know better than to throw.

Every QB in the NFL who gets a chance to play the game will at some time or another throw a pass out in the flat. If said pass gets picked off the odds are really good that is a score the opposite way.

Then again, I'm not saying anything that knowledgable football fans don't already know. That pass is more dangerous than a 30 yard slant.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Is that like a preemptive strike, Juke? LOL, didn't notice any rule breakin.....

I saw the word "stupid" being tossed around.

NG.

That's a rule breaker.

Ya know, "ounce of prevention...."

Let's keep it civil folks.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Nors, Hollywood Henderson, Banned_n_Austin, HeavyHitta31...the torch has been passed.

it's like they say - take one out, another will just take their place.