Rich Eisen, Give Dak fewer throws that he has to make and fewer moments where Dak has to be the guy

Carson

Reaction score
GettyImages-1190113105-e1580144388828.jpg
He’s the exception not the rule

Big_D

Reaction score
He’s the exception not the rule

He's not the exception at all. He has a much better surrounding cast. Better rushing offense, better D, HOF TE putting up top WR numbers. KCs D completely stifled the Ravens Sunday. He's dam good, but he certainly isn't doing it all himself.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Real question. Would Mahomes have beaten Green Bay if he was our quarterback during the wildcard game and not Dak? If yes, explain why….. :huh:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yes. Mahomes wouldn't have died of fright, and infected the rest of the team with that malady. He has an assassin's mentality.
Again I want a real answer. You gave a juvenile one.

Carson

Reaction score
He's not the exception at all. He has a much better surrounding cast. Better rushing offense, better D, HOF TE putting up top WR numbers. KCs D completely stifled the Ravens Sunday. He's dam good, but he certainly isn't doing it all himself.
I don’t disagree. But he does it with less and less this year

Their receivers aren’t great.

Big_D

Reaction score
I don’t disagree. But he does it with less and less this year

Their receivers aren’t great.

That's really saying something.. cause even with talent considered less by his standards, it's better than the talent here at their best.

bigE79

Reaction score
Jones “All-In” Rich Eisen’s Advice for Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones.

Rich Eisen Talks Of Derrick Henry.. Give Dak fewer throws that he has to make and fewer moments where Dak has to be the guy..

Rich Is Spot On and Absolutely Makes Sense.. :thumbup:

Might as well make cooper rush the starter if all Dak is good for is being a game manager... anything this bum makes is to much.

bewp7

Reaction score
ok sound great

can they give him fewer money also because the reason u pay a franchise qb is because they elevate every one around them and make the big play and make the big throw if they cant do that there is no point to throw away 20% of the entire cap on 1 guy lol

or just get rid of him because he is a bum both sound good

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
How did that same plan MM came up with before the season started work out?

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I mean it's not rocket science. This is why you have a run game especially in the playoffs. So you qb doesn't have to be hero tactics every single game. Some will be able to some will not and since everyone is not Mahomes, just make it easier and fracking run already.