News: Richard high on rookie Michael Jackson

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Check the Michael Jackson jokes at the door.......:muttley:

Cowboys impressed with rookie who told team to 'come get me'
ByPATRIK WALKER May 31, 9:20 AM

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...s-impressed-with-rookie-cornerback-132376731/

It wasn't a foregone conclusion the Dallas Cowboys would select a cornerback in the 2019 NFL Draft.

There were arguably more pressing needs to fill, although their stellar offseason haul of veteran talent kept any of those from being an absolute must-resolve. With the level of flexibility throughout the draft, they were able to simply stick to their board and truly select the best player available. After striking not one, but two, deals to trade back on Day 2, they finally went on the clock with the 158th-overall pick, and the team knew exactly who they wanted.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...s-impressed-with-rookie-cornerback-132376731/

It wasn't a foregone conclusion the Dallas Cowboys would select a cornerback in the 2019 NFL Draft.

There were arguably more pressing needs to fill, although their stellar offseason haul of veteran talent kept any of those from being an absolute must-resolve. With the level of flexibility throughout the draft, they were able to simply stick to their board and truly select the best player available. After striking not one, but two, deals to trade back on Day 2, they finally went on the clock with the 158th-overall pick, and the team knew exactly who they wanted.
He satisfied that Earl Thomas "Come get me" feeling.
Sugah sugah baby.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Damn! I feel like grabbing my crotch!!!

cern

Reaction score
Funny that Garrett is suddenly parroting Richard. Likes his cb's to be tall, rangy, physical, long arms. Wonder when that thinking began? Last year when Richard came here???

dwreck27

Reaction score
I’m a Miami Hurricane fan and the past 2 years I knew MJ was a prototypical Richards type of corner and knew we would value him

Kid might be the perfect player to replace Byron if he asks for top 3 corner money while not missing a beat

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Just had to end the article with stupid, not even contextual joke.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I’m a Miami Hurricane fan and the past 2 years I knew MJ was a prototypical Richards type of corner and knew we would value him

Kid might be the perfect player to replace Byron if he asks for top 3 corner money while not missing a beat

I am a UM fan as well and agree that this kid has some tools to work with. I am not sure how he lasted until the 5th round? Kid can play and will be a starter for us eventually.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I won't be shocked if we have a Byron Jones replacement among this group of young guys. Between the lack of turnovers, this hip injury and missed time, and the cost of the next contract, I would be more surprised if they re-signed Jones than replaced him.
Missed time? They're saying he may miss one game.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Funny that Garrett is suddenly parroting Richard. Likes his cb's to be tall, rangy, physical, long arms. Wonder when that thinking began? Last year when Richard came here???
Parrot gonna parrot.

And I got guess we're smoking people now?