Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I don’t understand these guys. A million places to do your business,and he’s out carrying in TX on a Friday night,when he’s trying to get a job with Dallas???? I did stupid stuff too, but dang man...with all the times to do this?
Hey Cp, some of these guys just think they're entitled. The rules apply to everyone but them.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Hey Cp, some of these guys just think they're entitled. The rules apply to everyone but them.
It’s really poor decision making. “Yeah,I’m a football player in Frisco TX,out partying and no ones going to notice.” Like really? You might as well hang a neon sign on your head saying...”Right here coppers!!” Of course people notice these guys and they’re just asking for trouble.

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
I only brought it up because JG has talked about it many times during his tenure. And while I agree with you that there are times when JG is forced to keep a guy he may not want, G. Hardy being the most extreme example. JG has opened himself up for criticism by being the one to bring this up on many occasions, even after knowing JJ for 25 years. Many of the things JG repeatedly talks about in his philosophy has simply not worked, that is a different topic. However every time this happens it's a bad look for the HC IMO. JJ has been consistent and has never pretended to try to build a team around a bunch of RKG's. Oh sure he loves what an Aikman, Woodson, Lee, J. Smith brings as far as character and leadership, etc. But mostly he believes that the team with the most talent will win and boys will be boys. JG has consistently preached character, so being asked about it/called out by the media or fans I think is fair.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
expert.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm with you!!!!
.... Well, I am not with you like Romo and Witten, but I am with you as in in general agreement.

Say, Eric, Me mum went to a psycho and she read her hand -- no thumb or pinky, but it is a hand --- and the hand reader and I are in agreement.
2019 IS OUR YEAR!!!!!!
We have all the country mponent, with FA, to do it n 201!!!!

IT WILL BE LIKE MAY DAY AND CHURCHILL PUG DAY ALL IN ONE! ALL SEASON!
And ME TOO, I am like you.! I am hard core Cowboys (and Red Raiders and Sooners!)!
And I cried when Jackie dropped he ball n the end zone. I hated him for years until I realised he probably felt even worse. Through thick and thin, ruffian!
We're the Cowboys!!!
2019, that is.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Luckily for him the te depth is so trash he made it even though he will be suspended.

Carter

Reaction score
The Thing that they kept him on the 53 with that Story and his lack of production over three years is insane.

They must still believe they can turn a Basketball Player to the new Antonio Gates.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right, even outdated and ridiculous ones that do not serve the public’s best interests and in many cases aren’t what the public wants.
http://www.idiotlaws.com/no-driving-within-an-arms-length-of-alcohol/

How did his arrest make society better? Since it’s against the law wouldn’t a ticket have served the purpose? How much tax money was wasted?

You are getting into politics now. As far as the Cowboys and Rico are concerned, it’s still the law and if a player breaks the law he is the one to blame for it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Just makes you THINK it's better. And like you said, even to the unemployment line.
If one THINKS it’s better doesn’t that mean it is better from their point of view. Which I’d say is sort of important for determining “better”

Or should they wait for someone else to explain to them that it is now better?

Me:”Thank’s honey this hamburger is better with ketchup”
Honey:”No, you just think it’s better. It clearly is not better and I will let you know when it is”