Twitter: Rico gathers Arrested Friday

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Please. I don't get pounded on by 250+ players but do run long distances. Weed is a tremendous recovery tool.

But yeah. Let's push prescription opiods and alcohol instead.

None of the above agents are appropriate for recovery.

And weed smoke contains carbon monoxide, which displaces oxygen from RBC's, thus starving tissues; an agent of suicide.
(also in cigarettes)

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The discussion was about “better” I used an “analogy”:)https://www.google.com/search?q=analogy&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

The ketchup, in my view, made the burger better. Or in your words it made me think it was better.

I’m asking you what’s the difference. If I feel something is better then isn’t it to me? If not can you please tell me the better things.

You stated:
"Weed makes everything better. Even unemployment" and I answered "It just makes you THINK it's better." Your statement was not true, weed does not truly make everything including unemployment better. It does nothing to improve your circumstances, and there's nothing good about unemployment.

Ask Randy Gregory if weed made everything better. Was it better with weed and no job, or is it better now without the pot, but playing football and earning good money.
If weed tells you everything is better when it's not, then it lied.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

And weed smoke contains carbon monoxide, which displaces oxygen from RBC's, thus starving tissues; an agent of suicide.
(also in cigarettes)
FYI, you don't have to smoke it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would have bet anything that Rico would be released after being arrested Friday. Guy needs to grow up and take the job seriously. I'm sure I will hear how Rico has anxiety issue as well or some mental problem. Only problem I see with him is being a bonehead.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I would have bet anything that Rico would be released after being arrested Friday. Guy needs to grow up and take the job seriously. I'm sure I will hear how Rico has anxiety issue as well or some mental problem. Only problem I see with him is being a bonehead.
Rap albums are stressful.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What is stressful is seeing this team being the butt of jokes given all the players in recent times who are arrested or suspended..
Yeah, it's true. More because we're Dallas, but regardless.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You stated:
"Weed makes everything better. Even unemployment" and I answered "It just makes you THINK it's better." Your statement was not true, weed does not truly make everything including unemployment better. It does nothing to improve your circumstances, and there's nothing good about unemployment.

Ask Randy Gregory if weed made everything better. Was it better with weed and no job, or is it better now without the pot, but playing football and earning good money.
If weed tells you everything is better when it's not, then it lied.
“That’s like your opinion man” — American folk hero.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

(also in cigarettes)

There are vaporized, edibles, and tons of other delivery systems.

Also just because there is one negative in smoke - in small amounts - it certainly does not completely offset the positives

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I've been very pro Rico but until he does something in the regular season to make me change my mind I think the Cowboys missed an opportunity here to send a message.

The night before cut down day he is doing this, gets caught, and is rewarded with a roster spot with the Dallas Cowboys. Unbelievable.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I've been very pro Rico but until he does something in the regular season to make me change my mind I think the Cowboys missed an opportunity here to send a message.

The night before cut down day he is doing this, gets caught, and is rewarded with a roster spot with the Dallas Cowboys. Unbelievable.
Yeah. I'm all for helping a player through difficult times and circumstances. Even major mistakes. But seriously, could a player give less of a ****?
They should have bounced him right out.