Rico was left on IR even tho he was healthy

conner01

Reaction score
I don't believe many actually thought he still had a headache over last year being a red shirt year for him.

However, if they did stash him on IR, the league may have something to say about this.
I don’t think anyone believed it but there is no rule that says you have to bring a player back from IR
If you put one on IR, which the pats have been accused of, that’s not injured that would violate the rules but it hard to prove
But once you’ve put them on you aren’t required to bring them back

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Really 2 takeaways-

1.Rico is a dummy and just snitched on his own team committing a league violation.
2. Rico isn’t nearly as close as everyone wants to admit.

Neither of those things surprise me

Or maybe he's frustrated with coaches and their "process" and wants out. Not a stray thought among the receiving group in recent years.

Mad_max

Reaction score
I don't believe many actually thought he still had a headache over last year being a red shirt year for him.

However, if they did stash him on IR, the league may have something to say about this.

Oh, you know they will.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
a lot of guys on here were saying he was being stashed on IR to prevent other teams from poaching him off the PS. He certainly wasn't ready for the active 53 man roster. He would have been a place holder only. Doesn't play ST's. If we lose a draft pick because of it, it's because of Rico's big mouth and he has shown that he has one with his tweets. Kind of reminding me of Marty B without the blocking skills in that sense

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Roger has no jurisdiction on this one, but because it is the boys, he will come up with some cockymainy decision to try to get back at old jerrah.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I would be shocked to see Rico play in this offense during the regular season. He might but the doesn’t mean I won’t be shocked lol

DiResta

Reaction score
I would be shocked to see Rico play in this offense during the regular season. He might but the doesn’t mean I won’t be shocked lol
they were saying he looked really slow among the tightend group and were contemplating a move to tackle lol
oh how quickly things change in media land

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
For those of you expressing your disdain for Rico, what do you know about him? What does any of us know about him and his ability to play this game?

Maybe we all ought to take a chill pill and let the guy sink or swim without assuming anything.

ballchl-large_1.jpg