Right Kind of Guys

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Do we have too many RKG? This is only my opinion but we are missing some serious attitude on defense. I think we are kind of soft up the middle.

tm1119

Reaction score
Irving, Collins, Zeke, Dez, Lewis, Gregory...all guys with some kind of questionable character when brought on. Only picking choir boys is not the teams problem. It’s more picking guys that aren’t that talented...and lack of any kind of reasonable free agent additions

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I used to be in agreement with the right kind of guys theory when things seemed too much like a playground in Dallas, that's the one thing i think Garrett has done a good job with is removing that image. We fans forget quickly sometimes.

Now the right kind of guys are the ones who can make big plays in big games, we need those guys now.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do we have too many RKG? This is only my opinion but we are missing some serious attitude on defense. I think we are kind of soft up the middle.
No, I don't see that. Scandrick, Irving and Lewis all have an edge to their personalities. I think several others like DLaw and Lee play with an edge but are just not annimated type personalities.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I think we just haven't stacked enough good days yet.
tenor.gif

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
We’re soft in the middle of the defense. Safeties? Soft. Lee? While good is soft, Hitchens has been laying wood but he’s one linebacker. Collins and Ash? Meh.

risco

Reaction score
DC- I’ve been saying this for years- too many RKGs. Yes we need a few hard core fighters- rough necks. If you think back, all of our championship teams had a couple of those types of players.

risco

Reaction score
I used to be in agreement with the right kind of guys theory when things seemed too much like a playground in Dallas, that's the one thing i think Garrett has done a good job with is removing that image. We fans forget quickly sometimes.

Now the right kind of guys are the ones who can make big plays in big games, we need those guys now.
That’s them dogs you’re taking about!!!!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Thats dogs you’re taking about!!!!
I'll accept a few lunatics on the team if it's going to result in SB wins. It's been so long i'd sign any maniac who can do the job at this point. Who cares about Irvin sniffing back in the day now, we got three rings out of it, ill take the rings, someone else can worry about the side stories. I'll take OJ Simpson on the team if were going to get a few rings out of the deal.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DC- I’ve been saying this for years- too many RKGs. Yes we need a few hard core fighters- rough necks. If you think back, all of our championship teams had a couple of those types of players.
Too bad Vontaze Burfict got a contract extension. He would be the ideal crazy player.