Right Kind of Guys

batman36

Reaction score
I'll accept a few lunatics on the team if it's going to result in SB wins. It's been so long i'd sign any maniac who can do the job at this point. Who cares about Irvin sniffing back in the day now, we got three rings out of it, ill take the rings, someone else can worry about the side stories. I'll take OJ Simpson on the team if were going to get a few rings out of the deal.

Zeke wears gloves. Simpson would seem to struggle to get his on by gametime.

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again....Every SB caliber team has at least 2 talented crazy SOB's on defense and at least 1 one the OL. Players who play smart yet are strong, disruptive and play with a mean streak. Think of Haley, Washington and Allen.

Aven8

Reaction score
RKG's stand for guys that eat and sleep football.

Too bad the majority of them suck at it!

But they think about it a lot at least!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the right kinds of guys are guy's that can play, I'd say we don't have enough on the defensive side of the ball. I don't care about attitude. Just be good at football.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If the right kinds of guys are guy's that can play, I'd say we don't have enough on the defensive side of the ball. I don't care about attitude. Just be good at football.
Only the leaders need to be great players and the RKG's, the rest need be great role players, and a few lunatics that fear nothing who also posses talent and passion and a little bit of fury.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only the leaders need to be great players and the RKG's, the rest need be great role players, and a few lunatics that fear nothing who also posses talent and passion and a little bit of fury.

I got nothing against lunatics. Just give me ones who can play.

Look what a difference one guy makes when that guy is Sean Lee. Great players make for great defense.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I got nothing against lunatics. Just give me ones who can play.

Look what a difference one guy makes when that guy is Sean Lee. Great players make for great defense.
Three greatest lunatic players who achieved the ultimate goal, SB win. Lawrence Taylor, Jack Lambert, Jack Tatum? 2 out of 3 named Jack, odd no?

pitt33

Reaction score
I’d like to take this opportunity to quote Mr. Constanza from Seinfeld...

“That guy? He’s not my kinda guy”.

See as though we have a few of those on this team.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three greatest lunatic players who achieved the ultimate goal, SB win. Lawrence Taylor, Jack Lambert, Jack Tatum? 2 out of 3 named Jack, odd no?

Throw in Charles Haley. Make your own 'Jack' joke, if you're familiar with the story.

gmoney112

Reaction score
RKGs just means guys who live and breathe football, try to get better on their days off. And hopefully try and stay out of trouble.

Unfortunately, you don't get the opportunity to pick and choose.

And no, you can never have too many guys who'd rather get better than get high.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
I think it's more RKCs than RKGs :D

For those that may not get it .. RKC = Right Kind of Coaches ..

I loved how a reporter asked Jerry this week how he feels about the coaching deficit, I just enjoyed how he put it that way.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Has missed 41 games due to injury since being drafted........................it that aint being ***** soft, I don't know what the hell is.
He was implying that Lee played soft, which I don't believe is remotely true. Brittle? 100%.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Soft may not have been the right word but he doesn’t announce his presence physically to ball carriers and receivers. Draft Roquon smith or Rahsaan Evans and pair them with Lee.
He certainly hits his own players hard, on occasion.