Right Kind of Guys

BobSacamano

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again....Every SB caliber team has at least 2 talented crazy SOB's on defense and at least 1 one the OL. Players who play smart yet are strong, disruptive and play with a mean streak. Think of Haley, Washington and Allen.

Zach Martin is somewhat of a bully on the oline.

triplets92

Reaction score
Do we have too many RKG? This is only my opinion but we are missing some serious attitude on defense. I think we are kind of soft up the middle.

Watching that game on Sunday I kept thinking about the story of George Teague and the infamous tackle of T.O. on the star. I forget who told the story and exactly how it went but basically Darren Woodson was ejected in that game before the Teague tackle and while he was in the locker room getting out of the shower someone told him what Teague did and his response was " It's about time someone got pissed off around here."
those words replayed in my ear the entire game because it seems like this team is content with being who they are. No one ever seems angry (Outside of Sean Lee)

Staubacher

Reaction score
Watching that game on Sunday I kept thinking about the story of George Teague and the infamous tackle of T.O. on the star. I forget who told the story and exactly how it went but basically Darren Woodson was ejected in that game before the Teague tackle and while he was in the locker room getting out of the shower someone told him what Teague did and his response was " It's about time someone got pissed off around here."
those words replayed in my ear the entire game because it seems like this team is content with being who they are. No one ever seems angry (Outside of Sean Lee)

Well the head coach grins and smirks and claps all game and then after the buttbeating runs over to the winning coach smiling and high fiving him.

visionary

Reaction score
We have a bland, incompetent HC who bends over every 5 secs for a delusional owner . There is no accountability for the HC or the GM

The team takes the personality of the HC and are used to being fat and happy with few real expectations or discipline or accountability

If you think for a second that Dez or Williams would on the field for Bellichick you are blind

This has exactly nothing to do with "RKG"

That is just another cliche used by the HC to hide his incompetence and lul blind cowboy fans into thinking the HC knows what he's doing and team has a real plan when in fact they don't

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Too bad Vontaze Burfict got a contract extension. He would be the ideal crazy player.

I hate to say this but I honestly this coaching staff (Garrett, in particular) is scared to death of these type players. Some coaches don't have the mental toughness to deal with some players bringing a strong personality. Never forget during one game, a shot of TO tearing into Garrett on the sideline. Notice when Greg Hardy left, he spoke more about Jerry and coaching staff. There's a reason why most free agents outside our own players have some sort connection to the team via coaching staff or highly recommended by another coach link to the team.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Do we have too many RKG? This is only my opinion but we are missing some serious attitude on defense. I think we are kind of soft up the middle.
I want Jimmy Johnson kind of guys !
He only wanted players who knew how to win !
Michael Irving prime example !

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate to say this but I honestly this coaching staff (Garrett, in particular) is scared to death of these type players. Some coaches don't have the mental toughness to deal with some players bringing a strong personality. Never forget during one game, a shot of TO tearing into Garrett on the sideline. Notice when Greg Hardy left, he spoke more about Jerry and coaching staff. There's a reason why most free agents outside our own players have some sort connection to the team via coaching staff or highly recommended by another coach link to the team.
Yes, I blame Garrett for not being able to handle Hardy.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Too bad Vontaze Burfict got a contract extension. He would be the ideal crazy player.
Yep he is exactly what the Cowboys need and whats been missing since Garrett's had influence, a tough nasty basdit.