Right where we want them...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors;2404454 said:
Really there is nothing showing to say this team can win it all. It's a flawed team, that has never shown it can rise in December or playoffs.
Did you say something? I wasn't paying attention.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2404454 said:
Really there is nothing showing to say this team can win it all. It's a flawed team, that has never shown it can rise in December or playoffs.

That's a weak non-specific response. Flawed team? Who's not without flaws?

Question is are they or will they be the best team from here on out? I say yes.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
I'm with you.

I like our chances now more than the start of the year.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
I wish we were playing better and seeded higher in the race for the playoffs. "Right were we want them"...I don't think so. However, like others have said, I am with this team good or bad. We have the talent and should not be hanging our heads, the playoffs are still very realistic with improved play.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2404035 said:
http://img206.*************/img206/7133/jasonsnatch203yi.jpg

:laugh2: Ze Germans!!! Woooooh!!!

holly crap is that a young jason statham? (guy on the right)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Nors;2404454 said:

Just about all teams are flawed. A flawed team won the Superbowl last year.

Its all about getting hot at the end of the year. If we can do that we got a chance.

At one point we were unamiously the best team in the league. We know they are capable of being really good. Right now they are just really bad.

But things change and can change quick.

Hopefully Newman, Felix, and Toooooony Romo will be the cure all.

Reaction score
KC10Sooner;2403755 said:
I don't know about you, but I like our chances for the playoffs and the Super Bowl.

Come on, who's with me! Nothing is over until we decide it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no..and it ain't over now!

What the heck happened to the Cowboy fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to get a few guys hurt here and there." Well the rest of the NFL can just kiss my *** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. The Commanders, They're dead men! Eagles, dead! Giants...

Who's with me???????

Not me... you are high on the kool-aid and need to quit token up b4 you post.

There is being a an optimistic homer and there is being a unrealistic shroomer.

Cowboys fans dont win games...

Z mann R2

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2404797 said:

ugh.......this post makes me sick

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2404797 said:

Cowboys fans dont win games...

Dude, I'm in the Air Force and have never touched a drug in my life. I'm just trying to change the tone of this board. I wish you would take your negativity somewhere else. Football is suppossed to be enjoyable...entertainment...it's not gloom & doom.

Lighten up and Go Cowboys!!!!

All I know is that at 13-3 with the first round bye didn't get us anywhere, maybe having to work for it will change the attitude of this team and make it an "us against the world" deal.

Reaction score
KC10Sooner;2404862 said:
Dude, I'm in the Air Force and have never touched a drug in my life. I'm just trying to change the tone of this board. I wish you would take your negativity somewhere else. Football is suppossed to be enjoyable...entertainment...it's not gloom & doom.

Lighten up and Go Cowboys!!!!

All I know is that at 13-3 with the first round bye didn't get us anywhere, maybe having to work for it will change the attitude of this team and make it an "us against the world" deal.

Just because your in the Air Force doesnt mean you have not touched a drug before you were in. There are waivers for that. To have the 'us against the world' attitude you need players that acutally play with an attitude. We dont have many. Not being negative, just trying to be realistic.

I'd rather go in the playoffs hot than go in with a bye anyway. Here is hoping for that!

kmd24

Reaction score
TEUFELI;2404441 said:
Actually, I just got back from Vegas, so I am in a gambling mood. Lets set up Paypal, and make a bet. If Dal wins Superbowl, I pay you $10,000, if they dont, you owe me $1000. Fair?

Why would anyone bet with you when Vegas gives the same or better odds and Vegas will pay up?