Ring Of Honor, who should be next?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Last induction was in 2005 with Troy, Mike and Emmitt. Who would you like to see as the next induction to the Ring?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Jose Cortez...

He took on Larry Allen with the fearless passion of a Special Forces solider!!

:cool:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ed "Too Tall" Jones

Jones played defensive end for the Dallas Cowboys from 1974 through 1978, attempted a professional boxing career winning all of his bouts in 1979, and returned to Dallas to play for the Cowboys from 1980 through 1989. He was named NFL Defensive MVP in 1982, All Pro in 1981 and 1982, and played in 16 playoff games, including three Super Bowls. Jones played on three NFC champion teams and the 1978 Super Bowl winner. He retired in 1989 after 15 seasons with the Dallas Cowboys (though he retired earlier for one season to pursue a short-lived boxing career, then returned).

Jones, Bill Bates, and Mark Tuinei are the only players in Cowboys history to play for the franchise for 15 seasons.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1488354 said:
Drew Pearson
Harvey Martin
Moose

I doubt Drew Pearson will ever get into the ROH...although he should have been years ago!

So, what was/is the dispute that he had with Jerra? I think I read that they were disputing something and that is why Drew has little chance of getting?

:confused:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
5Stars;1488361 said:
I doubt Drew Pearson will ever get into the ROH...although he should have been years ago!

So, what was/is the dispute that he had with Jerra? I think I read that they were disputing something and that is why Drew has little chance of getting?

:confused:

Because Pearson owns the rights to the domain name of ringofhonor.com or something similar and won't just give it to Jerry...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
trickblue;1488369 said:
Because Pearson owns the rights to the domain name of ringofhonor.com or something similar and won't just give it to Jerry...

If I am not mistaken, Jerry won that back in a court proceeding.

- Mike G.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
trickblue;1488369 said:

Well, that is kind of petty of Jerra, don't you think? I mean, come on! Drew Pearson was terrific for the Cowboys! Damn, he was on the receiving end of the famous "HailMary Pass"....!

:cool: Wake up JJ! Stop acting like a fool!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1488374 said:

- Mike G.

You could be right...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1488374 said:

- Mike G.

How could have Jerra "won it back" when Drew is the one that purchased it?

Somethings fishy is going on around here because Drew Person, if anyone, should have his name up there with the other great players!

Find out about the .com thing for me, mickgreen. I would do myself, but my computer don't work and my electricity is out right now!

:cool:

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
I am for all the previously suggested.

Also, i think Woody should be in it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
ZeroClub;1488408 said:
Deion Sanders

Absoutely not!

And I'm a fan of his...but he does not belong in the ROH. He was a hired gun, nothing else...

;)