Ring Of Honor, who should be next?

Tractor1

Reaction score
I'm not in favor of adding anyone else at this time. Only a select few should be elected, at the risk of alienating some, in order to preserve the Ring's honor.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Tractor1;1488424 said:
I'm not in favor of adding anyone else at this time. Only a select few should be elected, at the risk of alienating some, in order to preserve the Ring's honor.

Nice post, and I agree with you also....but, man, there are some really outstanding players like Drew Person that made the Dallas Cowboy "America's Team"..!

If it were up to us fans, we would put tons of names up there!

:D

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Dcowboy84;1488395 said:
I am for all the previously suggested.

Also, i think Woody should be in it.

As far as the 90s Cowboys go, that would be my first choice.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Steve Pelleur. Because he sucked so bad, it allowed us to draft Aikman.

lkelly

Reaction score
Jerry will put himself in the ring of honor. Instead of a number or Tom Landry fedora hat, his name will be etched next to the large hunk of skin they removed during his most recent plastic surgery.

bigE79

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1488327 said:
Last induction was in 2005 with Troy, Mike and Emmitt. Who would you like to see as the next induction to the Ring?
harvey martin:bow:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Cornell Green. In fact, Cornell Green for cryin out loud.

Then Harvey and Drew.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Last induction was in 2005 with Troy, Mike and Emmitt. Who would you like to see as the next induction to the Ring?

QC :D

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
there is way....way too many cowboys who deserve this honor...

too tall
herb scott
harvey martin
erik williams
drew pearson
moose johnston

are just a few that come to mind.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
As much as I like moose, the guy does not deserve ROH. He's a blocking fullback...

I would like to see jerry put in there someday, but that probably wont happen until he sells the team or passes away. Other than that there are no players from my era who I think deserve it that aren't there.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score

definitely an old schooler. doesn't matter to me who...but definitely an old schooler. we can't forget about our past.

i think it would be nice to put crazy ray up there, too.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Future 585;1488567 said:
As much as I like moose, the guy does not deserve ROH. He's a blocking fullback...

I would like to see jerry put in there someday, but that probably wont happen until he sells the team or passes away. Other than that there are no players from my era who I think deserve it that aren't there.

Moose was just as important to the offense as any linemen we had back then. He is easily the most underappreciated member of those championship teams

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
What about Novacek and Haley, maybe not next but at some point, what do ya'll think, do they get in???

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I would like to see some oldtimers let in while they are still alive to enjoy it.

1. John Niland--one of the great linemen in Cowboys history who played in 6 Pro Bowls. The Cowboys have stiffed their offensive linemen when it comes to honoring them. Only Rayfied Wright is in the ROH, and that came years overdue.

2. Cornell Green--I think that people forget what a great defensive back he was just because he was overshadowed by the supergreat Mel Renfro. He played in 5 Pro Bowls. Played multiple positions in the backfield and played them well.

lockster

Reaction score
I wish in the new stadium they would put up real sized statues of all the great cowboys. That way, just in case the ring of honor doesn't have enough room, the statues can give some justice to the guys that have been named and maybe have been instramental even if not ring of honor worthy. Erik Williams statues could be animated, like beating the you know what out of a Reggie White statue!! So on and so forth!!!

J-DOG

Reaction score
trickblue;1488343 said:
Both of those and add Harvey Martin...
Drew Pearson and Harvey Martin would be perfect.
Those two guys came into the league as rookies and were roomates together for road games throughout thier career.
Best friends also.