RIP 2020 season

jsb357

Reaction score
I’ve got us winning the East and making the playoffs still. Mark it down.

Jones and Co likes your expectations of his product...

ratio3x2_1100.jpg

Last edited:

BIGS87

Reaction score
Wentz didn't play a single snap in the playoffs or superbowl the year eagles won it.

Seahawks and ravens were because of defense

That’s what I’m saying, build up a defense and go with either rookie qb or a vet with team friendly deal.. very rare where you can pay a qb big money and have a good defense.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
With latest news on Jets closing their facility, the 2020 season is another step closer to being a disaster in its entirety not just the Excuse Boys.

Jipper

Reaction score
i mean i will certainly say it looks bleak, but there is always hope until were eliminated. We have a lot of injuries but there have been plenty of teams that have overcome injuries in the past....

Now...we need to win against the nfce, so if we start losing those games then yes, i will say its pretty much over....case and point, if we lose to the giants we are done done...

phildadon86

Reaction score
This season is over now. Both starting tackles gave up on the season already. It’s time to draft lineman who will actually play the entire year.
Im wondering how people like you accomplished anything in life with this mindset. What a loser mentality.

phildadon86

Reaction score
1000%.......we have a few on this board, The min something goes wrong, they're ready to tuck their tail in their axx and run rather than fighting. Who wanna bet they are the SAME ones calling players quitters.
Easy to spot yourself in someone else. I wonder what the Cavs would have done if Lebron said. Hey guys. We are done for. 3-1. No point in coming back. Lets go home.

Bigdog

Reaction score
"Over? Did you say it was over? Nothing is over until we say it is over. Was it over when the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor" said Belushi.
"Germans?"-fraternity member
"Forget it. He's rolling."- Otto
"When things get tough the tough get going. Now whose with me?"- Belushi.

Thoughts of this scene from Animal House came in my head.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
That’s what I’m saying, build up a defense and go with either rookie qb or a vet with team friendly deal.. very rare where you can pay a qb big money and have a good defense.
I disagree. QB is the most important position on the team and also the hardest to find. Having a good QB you keep him.

KC has been able to build a defense and paying Mahomes 500 million

Big_D

Reaction score
Playing for the pick. That's the smart thing to do here since they're not going anywhere