Rip Eagles Trophy Case Icon **merged**

mrmojo

Reaction score
All good things must come to an end....more pissed at our ineptude

scottsp

Reaction score
I’m just thankful to be old enough to say I personally experienced Cowboy SB glory. If you’re under 30, you’d be hard pressed to recall such a thing. Any younger, Dallas on the Lombardi platform would equate to bedtime reading, tales handed down from father to son.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Yeah, that bad boy will get retired.

I wonder what is next, looking down on them because they have four fewer?

Sorry, not the same kind of thrill.

I wish we could RIP the whole "just build through the draft" current mentality. Foolish plan.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
:igglestrophy:

Dam, I loved that emoji:mad:
W5mPCIr.gif

timb2

Reaction score
The NFL soft selled the Eagles garbage fans this season with that 99 year old turd,how some Eagles fans died and the pallbears being Eagles fans,how the Eagles are such a good guy group.. I do believe these Superbowls are getting rigged.WE ALL KNOW PHILTHY is PHILTHY.Eagles fans are trash and the most classless fans in the NFL. Cheered Michael Irvin's neck injury.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Whats worse... knowing just how far the Boys are from actually being able to win a Super Bowl

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Whats worse... knowing just how far the Boys are from actually being able to win a Super Bowl
And how far is that? 13-3 in 2016, last year no Elliot for 6 games, 40% of the o-line shuffled, T. Smith out a couple of games and sub-par most of the rest, 3 new secondary starters, Irving suspended as well. Lee out a couple of games and J. Smith still green and still recovering from the knee injury.

Yes, we're still stuck with Garrett, Linehan and Marinelli, but this team isn't the Browns or the Jets or the Bears, et al.

Cowboys aren't that far out of SB contention, with a couple of good draft picks and another year of camp and pre-season for the newer players, this team can make noise in the next year.

Quit with all the doom and gloom...