Risen's boy, Mel, drops a mock this AM

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Depends on who is still available but I’m not against the concept of taking Bijan at 26. I don’t think he’ll even be available at #26, so I think it’s a moot point anyways.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yeah Elliott’s only had about 8200 yards 68 TD’s in Dallas ….I want a do over .

:facepalm:

Last edited:

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would like the Robinson pick at 26. I am fine with taking a top-flight RB prospect in that position unless someone surprising falls to us.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would like the Robinson pick at 26. I am fine with taking a top-flight RB prospect in that position unless someone surprising falls to us.
We have so many needs but I am fine with upgrading the skill positions as much as possible around the QB we can't get rid of.

RB, WR, TE, all of them. Zeke shouldn't be the guy sharing time with Pollard. Gallup shouldn't be the 2nd WR. Schultz shouldn't be brought back and Ferguson shouldn't be the starting TE when he's not.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The combination of this kid and Pollard may be too hard for Jerry to pass up. I can see them trying to reset this offense back to the 2014 -2016 mode when our RB led the league in rushing. Interestingly, Romo and Dak had career seasons.........

exciter

Reaction score
Never saw him or heard of him .
What are his vitals ?
I like a weapon first round.
Texas back, people been talking about him for months now. One poster on here was lamenting just last night that Philly would take him 10th!!!!

BleedSilverandBlue

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We have so many needs but I am fine with upgrading the skill positions as much as possible around the QB we can't get rid of.

RB, WR, TE, all of them. Zeke shouldn't be the guy sharing time with Pollard. Gallup shouldn't be the 2nd WR. Schultz shouldn't be brought back and Ferguson shouldn't be the starting TE when he's not.
If they can add a RB and a real #2 receiver this offseason I would be satisfied.

RB: Pollard, Robinson, Davis

WR: Lamb, (Ju-Ju Smith? Sterling Shepard? Lazard? This has to be a FA), Gallup, Hilton, Brown, Tolbert

TE: Ferguson, Hendershot, McKeon

If the Cowboys entered the 2023 season with a skill position roster looking like this, I would be satisfied and I honestly think they would be better. It would be a lot easier if our all knowing front office hadn't paid Gallup 2x his worth coming off an ACL.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they can add a RB and a real #2 receiver this offseason I would be satisfied.

RB: Pollard, Robinson, Davis

WR: Lamb, (Ju-Ju Smith? Sterling Shepard? Lazard? This has to be a FA), Gallup, Hilton, Brown, Tolbert

TE: Ferguson, Hendershot, McKeon

If the Cowboys entered the 2023 season with a skill position roster looking like this, I would be satisfied and I honestly think they would be better. It would be a lot easier if our all knowing front office hadn't paid Gallup 2x his worth coming off an ACL.

Those WRs do nothing for me and Ferguson as the starter isn't an upgrade.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I’ll vomit - I think. At this point not sure what the hell we should do.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I want Dallas to take Devon Witherspoon at CB and lock down the other side of the field opposite Diggs.

A good RB can be found in rounds 3-5. A lot easier than a good corner. Witherspoon is one of my favorite corners in several years. The guy is a dawg.

BleedSilverandBlue

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those WRs do nothing for me and Ferguson as the starter isn't an upgrade.
Yeah but honestly I don't think we can do much better given our current situation. I would be pretty excited about adding JuJu, but the other WR options are just ok.

Gesicki and Engram will be available as FA this offseason and are the only TEs that could even be considered an upgrade over Schultz, but they will not be cheap. You can probably only significantly upgrade WR or TE, not both. Dumping the Zeke contract or negotiating a pay cut is 100% required if any skill position upgrade is on the table at all.

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

cnuball21

Reaction score
Bijan is slow,he may not even goin the 2nd rd after the combine.I would gladly take him in rd 3.
I want Dallas to take Devon Witherspoon at CB and lock down the other side of the field opposite Diggs.

A good RB can be found in rounds 3-5. A lot easier than a good corner. Witherspoon is one of my favorite corners in several years. The guy is a dawg.
There’s probably about 5 CBs I’d be comfortable with in the 1st. This class is loaded.