Risen's boy, Mel, drops a mock this AM

Thomas82

Reaction score
well i agree but san fran's defense is no slouch either and when Moores offense is so easy for good defenses to defend well you have what you have. I do agree that pollard and another back would be good.i doubt its robinson but i havent seen the kid and dont know what he brings to the table. Cb is probably the smart pick but what id like most is fo Marvin harrison jr to somehow slip to 26 lol. (we can dream cant we)
I thought he was only a sophomore this past season. I haven't seen anything about him declaring for the draft. But I'm right there with you in wanting hum on our team.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was listening to the Kiper podcast today. The mock isn't based on what "he" would do. It is based on what he thinks "teams" will do. He said that Bijan to Dallas is not what he would do if he were the GM. He thinks it makes sense that Dallas would do this b/c Pollard is injured/ free agent and Zeke is not worth the money and likely cap casualty. So, drafting Bijan here would allow the Cowboy offense to not skip a beat at a much lower price tag than signing Pollard or keeping Zeke around.

Both Kiper and Mcshay think the value at RB will entend into round 4, but overall this is a weak draft. Kiper said he had trouble coming up with his top 150.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought he was only a sophomore this past season. I haven't seen anything about him declaring for the draft. But I'm right there with you in wanting hum on our team.
Marvin Harrison JR isn't draft eligible. He's a top 5 pick in next year draft.

CrazyAg

Reaction score
With where we are picking and the talent he is I’d be ok with it.

Jahmyr Gibbs would be fine with me as well.

I really really like Achane from A&M though.
I like Achane, just a little smaller than I would like.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like Achane, just a little smaller than I would like.

He’s really good when he’s healthy.

If you need a short yardage guy they’ll be a dime a dozen but he has something that makes him special and that is speed.

garyv

Reaction score
I was listening to the Kiper podcast today. The mock isn't based on what "he" would do. It is based on what he thinks "teams" will do. He said that Bijan to Dallas is not what he would do if he were the GM. He thinks it makes sense that Dallas would do this b/c Pollard is injured/ free agent and Zeke is not worth the money and likely cap casualty. So, drafting Bijan here would allow the Cowboy offense to not skip a beat at a much lower price tag than signing Pollard or keeping Zeke around.

Both Kiper and Mcshay think the value at RB will entend into round 4, but overall this is a weak draft. Kiper said he had trouble coming up with his top 150.
I agree