Ro McClain's house fire ruled arson

khiladi

Reaction score
For many of them it's about bragging rights more then the money itself.

That is my assumption and it's just the fact they live in the moment. Young guys looking to live in the lights so they don't care, which is why they throw money away like it's candy. How many broke players do you hear about at the end of their career? It's very common. Life is a learning experience, so they may learn in the end.

I don't think the league probably presents this issue though in their financial sessions they hold for rookies. They don't want to promote going to one team as opposed to another. They probably just tell them to manage their money well and don't go broke.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is my assumption and it's just the fact they live in the moment. Young guys looking to live in the lights so they don't care, which is why they throw money away like it's candy. How many broke players do you hear about at the end of their career? It's very common. Life is a learning experience, so they may learn in the end.

I don't think the league probably presents this issue though in their financial sessions they hold for rookies. They don't want to promote going to one team as opposed to another. They probably just tell them to manage their money well and don't go broke.

IMO, for Dez it's all about bragging rights.

For Murray, it was actually about the money.