Rob Gronkowski Bulletin material

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Doubt fat Garrett would use this footage like he should. He called the whole team soft. Now......its been true lol but thats not the point

I remember that game. Crappy weather. Neither Brady nor Dak could throw. Offenses shut down. Meanwhile, we have the young stud QB who can *run*, NE has a geezer in Brady, but we don't run Dak.

Garrett was the *worst* game manager ever. "We do what we do."

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Dag nabbit . Back in my day we practiced in the lightening. Made us tough. Not like these soft overpaid babies today

giphy.gif

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I remember that game. Crappy weather. Neither Brady nor Dak could throw. Offenses shut down. Meanwhile, we have the young stud QB who can *run*, NE has a geezer in Brady, but we don't run Dak.

But he went to NY running trick plays. Mannnn dont get me started on that dude lol. I been past him for months, dont take me back to that dark place lol

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish this tape would play 24/7 at every member of the Jones family’s household. Sadly, it’s 100% true. The Cowboys are the NFL’s version of Charmin soft until proven otherwise. And I want them to prove it otherwise!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Right...when the weather made things equal it came down to JG and staff vs BB and staff...JG could never be a diference maker because "we do what we do"...it showed many times.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He's 100% correct.

Gronk talking about the Pats practicing in ALL weather conditions while we all saw MM on Hard Knocks get the players out of the rain and bring them inside to practice.

The Dallas Cowboys are the softest organization in the NFL. If Gronk talks this way about them then you know it's a thing that gets talked about thing between the players in the league.

There is no team that would be practicing with lightning in the immediate area.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It aint about the game its about the player who spoke and what he said. The greats take anything they can get.

What did he say? They don't practice in bad weather conditions? Ok lol? Its 2021......if you gotta get bulletin board material in order to get the best out of your team than McCarthy is done this season.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
It aint about the game its about the player who spoke and what he said. The greats take anything they can get.

If this isn't about the dumbest bull I hear. If your a great player needing motivation from an opponent to play well after a 6-10 failing season. Then you're not great.

It's one thing for players at the top of the game winning championships and being the best who look for these little things to remind them to go out there and crush people. But no one on our squad is anything close given the fact that we haven't even won our division in 2 years, or a divisional round playoff game in 25.

This isn't Bulletin board material. These are facts until we win and prove otherwise

stilltheguru

Reaction score
What did he say? They don't practice in bad weather conditions? Ok lol? Its 2021......if you gotta get bulletin board material in order to get the best out of your team than McCarthy is done this season.
He said Dallas is soft in a nutshell. For this game we need any advantage we can get. If we have to make up a slight so be it. Defense needs to be lit for 60 minutes. That offense is a juggernaut

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of good bulletin board material is going to do to fire the Cowboys up. Lol Brady made some pretty disparaging comments about the Cowboys heading into that game against New England two years ago saying how he’s hated the Cowboys ever since coming out of the womb and that didn’t inspire us. The Cowboys have become used to being disrespected.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...cowboys-since-coming-out-womb/?outputType=amp

stilltheguru

Reaction score
A lot of good bulletin board material is going to do to fire the Cowboys up. Lol Brady made some pretty disparaging comments about the Cowboys heading into that game against New England two years ago saying how he’s hated the Cowboys ever since coming out of the womb and that didn’t inspire us. The Cowboys have become used to being disrespected.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/11/21/tom-brady-says-hes-disliked-cowboys-since-coming-out-womb/?outputType=amp
Sad stuff. Thats where I question that Dak great leader stuff

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He said Dallas is soft in a nutshell. For this game we need any advantage we can get. If we have to make up a slight so be it. Defense needs to be lit for 60 minutes. That offense is a juggernaut
Its not the Patriots though its Gronk who said it and he said it while he was retired from the Patriots lol. Seems like a reach but if this is what they have to do to get motivated I'm not against it I just think this is more so lip service for the fans.