Rob Gronkowski Bulletin material

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just because you are lemming that blindly follows over the cliff doesn't mean all Cowboys fans buy the BS.
Your mindset as a fan is the type of fan mindset that causes this organization to be publicly shamed like it is every year whenever we fail to reach expectations.

You don't see teams like the Lions or Jaguars get made fun of constantly, ya know why? Because they don't have delusion, blinders fully on fans like yourself that go around thinking every year is their year and every ounce of criticism is just a "jealous hater".

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Your mindset as a fan is the type of fan mindset that causes this organization to be publicly shamed like it is every year whenever we fail to reach expectations.

You don't see teams like the Lions or Jaguars get made fun of constantly, ya know why? Because they don't have delusion, blinders fully on fans like yourself that go around thinking every year is their year and every ounce of criticism is just a "jealous hater".
Uhhh... my intern is a Lion's fan and he shows me how they are made fun of and looked down upon constantly, yet their "delusional" fans are ready for that next year.
I think you aren't paying enough attention.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Uhhh... my intern is a Lion's fan and he shows me how they are made fun of and looked down upon constantly, yet their "delusional" fans are ready for that next year.
I think you aren't paying enough attention.
I've not seen a single Lions fan anywhere say things like they're Super Bowl bound or their QB is going to win MVP and break passing records.

It's okay to be a fan and hope your team does good, but it's weak to get mad at an NFL champion, and somebody that would know better than any of us about how teams are talked about in locker rooms, because he thinks your favorite team is soft.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
If a grown *** man is going to be offended or affected by what any idiot has to say, then he is mentally weak and soft. Needs to be focused on the job at hand and not worry about the outside crap that is said or done. Bulletin board material is for the weak minded.

movaughn88

Reaction score
None of this locker room chatter has any effect on games, nor does the added practicing in the freezing cold or walking uphill both ways or whatever.

Billy B had Brady and a some incredibly talented defenses - its really not that complicated.

Corso

Reaction score
I've not seen a single Lions fan anywhere say things like they're Super Bowl bound or their QB is going to win MVP and break passing records.

It's okay to be a fan and hope your team does good, but it's weak to get mad at an NFL champion, and somebody that would know better than any of us about how teams are talked about in locker rooms, because he thinks your favorite team is soft.
That wasn't my point.
And I'm not arguing if any team is soft, or not.

You asked if he knew why the Lions and Carolina aren't made fun of and I've been shown they are. Like crazy.
And they're still hopeful.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
None of this locker room chatter has any effect on games, nor does the added practicing in the freezing cold or walking uphill both ways or whatever.

Billy B had Brady and a some incredibly talented defenses - its really not that complicated.
Don't forget the rotation of the Earth.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
That wasn't my point.
And I'm not arguing if any team is soft, or not.

You asked if he knew why the Lions and Carolina aren't made fun of and I've been shown they are. Like crazy.
And they're still hopeful.
Fans are fans of their team. Real fans don't get to choose but once.

"2019 I was a Chiefs fan but this last year I was a Tampa Bay fan, can't wait to see who I am a fan of this year"

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I'm amazed at how many Cowboys fans haven't learned anything about the organization over the last 25 years.
it took me along time but i have finally saw how they truly are and what is really important

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If you gotta go back to a game during the 2019 season to find bulletin board material.........you're doomed.

What idiot goes out there and practices during a storm?

Personally, I loved those pickup games in the rain and mud. Now, people pay to do mud runs.

My mom never once yelled at us for playing football and getting muddy and all the ripped shirts. I have no idea what moms are like today.

RonWashington

Reaction score

Doubt fat Garrett would use this footage like he should. He called the whole team soft. Now......its been true lol but thats not the point

I really like players like Gronk and everything he said in that clip is true . Used to be called “ country club “ clubhouse back in the day to describe certain teams well that’s what Jerrahs got going a country club.

Corso

Reaction score
Fans are fans of their team. Real fans don't get to choose but once.

"2019 I was a Chiefs fan but this last year I was a Tampa Bay fan, can't wait to see who I am a fan of this year"
Nomadic fans... I bet they listen to Eastern European gypsy music and tell sports fortunes while watching Flamenco dancers at the tailgates.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He's 100% correct.

Gronk talking about the Pats practicing in ALL weather conditions while we all saw MM on Hard Knocks get the players out of the rain and bring them inside to practice.

The Dallas Cowboys are the softest organization in the NFL. If Gronk talks this way about them then you know it's a thing that gets talked about thing between the players in the league.
That is a bit dishonest. MM got them inside for protection from a thunderstorm.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Now you are trolling. Have something better to say or just shut up.
Hit that ignore button and you won't see me anymore. I wouldn't want to interrupt the echo chamber you desperately want to create for yourself with my unbiased reaction and criticism to the Cowboys and their players.

We can't have you wasting your time seeing anything other than blind praise, right?

Corso

Reaction score
That is a bit dishonest. MM got them inside for protection from a thunderstorm.
He doesn't care. They're soft (which I do believe, by the by) and he's going to tell stories as he goes.
It's what he does and let him do it. It's a semi-free board.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Personally, I loved those pickup games in the rain and mud. Now, people pay to do mud runs.

My mom never once yelled at us for playing football and getting muddy and all the ripped shirts. I have no idea what moms are like today.
Actually moms are a little smarter when it comes to lightening.

There is nothing on Earth that will protect you from lightening.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If a grown *** man is going to be offended or affected by what any idiot has to say, then he is mentally weak and soft. Needs to be focused on the job at hand and not worry about the outside crap that is said or done. Bulletin board material is for the weak minded.
Michael jordan is weakminded?