Robert Nkemdiche

Johnny23

Reaction score
The Cowboys once believed that linebacker was the easiest position to draft...and shouldn't be paid at higher positional levels.
And this is how we allowed Derrick Brooks to go to Tampa Bay. Besides Ray Lewis the best LB in the NFL the last 25 years since the 95 draft. Utterly ridiculous how we let him go for Sherman Williams. Watching those 1990s Caught in the Draft shows is infuriating.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
And this is how we allowed Derrick Brooks to go to Tampa Bay. Besides Ray Lewis the best LB in the NFL the last 25 years since the 95 draft. Utterly ridiculous how we let him go for Sherman Williams. Watching those 1990s Caught in the Draft shows is infuriating.

Personally, I think Brooks was better then Lewis, JMO.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
another talented Miss St DL that just hasn't done anything in the League.
good in college tho.

Had 4.5 sacks in 10 games last year (six starts).

Curious about the "headcase" comments. From what I can find, Nkemdiche hasn't been in any known trouble since the 2015 marijuana incident. The main issue seems to questions about reliability, but how much of those are injury-related? If there's a concern for me, it's the injuries. I think those severely lower his value where he is not worth more than a sixth-rounder.

Proof

Reaction score
he's the weed gas mask video guy right?

yeah just what we need (and i'm a staunch Gregory supporter)

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Since mental health is becoming a big issue, do teams do psychological evaluations on players? If not they should.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Had 4.5 sacks in 10 games last year (six starts).

Curious about the "headcase" comments. From what I can find, Nkemdiche hasn't been in any known trouble since the 2015 marijuana incident. The main issue seems to questions about reliability, but how much of those are injury-related? If there's a concern for me, it's the injuries. I think those severely lower his value where he is not worth more than a sixth-rounder.
his issue in the NfL seems to be the same one he had in college...can't stay healthy.
Im not aware of any off-field issue....and I was wrong...he went to Ole' Miss not Miss State.

ghst187

Reaction score
Well we have an open spot for a talented but head case DL after cuttingDavid Irving

BigD49

Reaction score
I’ll pass.

He’s a headcase. The misconception is Marenilli can turn these guys around. Yes, Marenilli can get the best potential out of players, but the players have to want it. David Irving was a headcase from KC, he’s now smoking weed in twitter videos.. Gregory, well.. enough said.

My point, The team should steer clear of unreliable players. A Player could have all the potential in the world (see Irving), but it doesn’t mean a damn thing if they aren’t willing to put the work in to become elite.
The production we got from Irving was well worth what we invested in him (zero). Knowing what we know now, I'd make the Irving move 10/10 times again...

Obviously we're not talking about investing zero in a potential trade for Nkemdiche, but if it's close to it (i.e. 6th round pick or less), I don't hesitate to make that trade and take a chance on the talent

Whyjerry

Reaction score
We just got rid of one odd ball, football hating DT and we want to replace him with another odd ball, football hating DT?

Pass

The draft is pretty deep on quality DTs. Just draft a guy or 2 and see what they can do.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
his issue in the NfL seems to be the same one he had in college...can't stay healthy.
Im not aware of any off-field issue....and I was wrong...he went to Ole' Miss not Miss State.

Well, there seems to be questions about his desire to play, but I just don't know how much that is a product of his injuries.