Robert Nkemdiche

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Id rather draft a DT that does not have the issues this kid has.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We don't need to be taking on somebody else's problem. If he's not the RKG then we need to pass, enough with these project guys.

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
Seems like Arizona is fed up with Robert Nkemdiche DT out of Mississippi who they drafted in 2016. Dallas had some interest in him back then. Great player, crazy personality i.e. lack of focus, doesn't play to capabilities. Have to wonder if we could get him for a 4th and turn him over to Marinelli, Richard, and Lett if they couldn't turn him around. Could be the 3 Tech guy we have been looking for with 2 years to go on his rookie contract.

Probably not going to happen but at least a thought.
Love the idea. I’d definitely take the chance, especially for just a forth which is usually a rotational player or bust anyway.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Why?
What has he done in the league?
Why would DAL take on ARI headache?
Then, why part with any compensation?

Just draft.
Post draft - sign a FA.
June 1 - sign a veteran cap casualty.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I’ll pass.
He’s a headcase. The misconception is Marenilli can turn these guys around. Yes, Marenilli can get the best potential out of players, but the players have to want it.

Marinelli got more out of Irving, but couldn't get him to want to be on the field. That was a partial success in getting something out of a guy with attitude issues.

Did he really turn around any player with attitude issues? Not that I can recall.

Maybe Mayowa? His production did boom for a short time with us.

Taco has attitude issues, and we're not getting much out of Taco.

I wouldn't say that Gregory has attitude issues, at least on the field.

Marinelli gets a lot out of guys willing to work, whether it's guys with a lot or with a little talent. Terrell McClain improved. Woods. Both hard working guys.

Seems like he can get a little bounce out of guys with attitude coming here, but not something that lasts. Head cases are good for some cheap short term performance and comp pick churn.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Seems like Arizona is fed up with Robert Nkemdiche DT out of Mississippi who they drafted in 2016. Dallas had some interest in him back then. Great player, crazy personality i.e. lack of focus, doesn't play to capabilities. Have to wonder if we could get him for a 4th and turn him over to Marinelli, Richard, and Lett if they couldn't turn him around. Could be the 3 Tech guy we have been looking for with 2 years to go on his rookie contract.

Probably not going to happen but at least a thought.

I'd do it for a 5th.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'd do it for a 5th.

I'd trade down, pick up an extra pick then give them a sixth for him. You can find gems with those late-round picks, but it's not easy. I don't have a problem using one on a talented player who has shown his potential when healthy but comes with some issues. At that point in the draft, everyone comes with issues with the biggest one usually being that they are not good enough to play in the NFL.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'd trade down, pick up an extra pick then give them a sixth for him. You can find gems with those late-round picks, but it's not easy. I don't have a problem using one on a talented player who has shown his potential when healthy but comes with some issues. At that point in the draft, everyone comes with issues with the biggest one usually being that they are not good enough to play in the NFL.

I'll go with that.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I’ll pass.

He’s a headcase. The misconception is Marenilli can turn these guys around. Yes, Marenilli can get the best potential out of players, but the players have to want it. David Irving was a headcase from KC, he’s now smoking weed in twitter videos.. Gregory, well.. enough said.

My point, The team should steer clear of unreliable players. A Player could have all the potential in the world (see Irving), but it doesn’t mean a damn thing if they aren’t willing to put the work in to become elite.

LLLOOOLLL

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
We don't need to be taking on somebody else's problem. If he's not the RKG then we need to pass, enough with these project guys.
lol, yea he don't measure up to the upper echelon like Irving, McClain, Hardy, Gregory, "meat on the bone", TW, etc.