Robert Quinn Suspended 2 games

quickccc

Reaction score
(sigh) .. 105.3 the fan is saying it was actually medicine that was unfortunately also on the NFL's banned substances as a masking agent.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You haven’t played defensive line for the Cowboys until you’ve been suspended. Welcome aboard, Robert.

All the best ones are doing it these days. It's in fashion in Dallas.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Read the statement from his agent. It's interesting.

He takes medication for seizures. His attorneys had the local pharmacy pull records and it turns out that right before they pulled Quinn's prescription, the pharmacy pulled the drug that triggered the failed test. They think when they mixed the medication, it's possible some of the residue got on Quinn's medicine and caused the failed test.
This should be overturned. Hill gets jack for beating his kid but Quinn gets 2 games for taking his meds? Goodwill and Mara are absolute jokes.

Sydla

Reaction score
I’m so fatigued with these canned boilerplate alibis by athletes. Another guy got popped the other day (in MLB I think) and it’s the same ol’ “It’s come to my attention that I may have accidentally ingested a banned substance in my protein shake. I have never knowingly taken performance enhancing drugs nor condone them [...]

In this case, it seems his explanation is totally plausible.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
2 games. Per the mothership. Joy

:lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Now who where those two overly sensitive types that were calling me a mean person yesterday when I was worried about Quinn and a few others missing time?

DOH!!!!! :yourock:

_sturt_

Reaction score
All you can do is laugh.

So our stacked defensive line, will possibly be without its key cogs to begin the season

Count me among those who are sad for him, but kinda glad to see a little extra time for one of these D line guys to show what he's got before he, otherwise, would have been cut. And maybe Quinn's hand heals a little quicker, too.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So...let me get this straight....the league said this was "unintentional". There's very good evidence from the pharmacy that Quinn's medication was cross-contaminated.....and the so called "masking agent" level in his system was so minute, it is considered a "false positive"....BUT the NFL is suspending him anyways. Good grief!! :facepalm:

aria

Reaction score
Yeah I am talking about key players. The Giants have not lost anyone even remotely close to the impact of when Zeke was suspended. And no you dont explain anything. You still run away everytime I bring up the Brown incident over in New York before the info came out about 27 different assaults. Then he was cut. Before that the league gave him 1 game with proof of the abuse. Zeke got 6 for no proof.

Hill got no games.........With a lot more proof then they had in the Zeke game and prior problems in college.

I am the furthest thing from a Giants fan.

The OBJ situation was a joke. Anyone who has ever partied knows exactly what he was doing. So did the league. But hey, lets let him go. Dak had a blunt in his hand is going to be your argument. Which is fair. So lets avoid that confrontation. Golden Tate also has a past. Quinn doesnt. The league literally said they know he wasnt intentionally doping, yet suspended him anyways.

IT may not be a conspiracy. But there sure as hell is a bias. Look no further then Michael Bennett. If Zeke had thrown an elderly person you better believe he would have gotten a suspension.
First of all, I’ve said Zeke got screwed with the suspension but then he was never punished for his other incidents. If the league really had it out for him they could have suspended him for the parade, investigated the nightclub incident and suspended him for the security guard (which every conspiracy theorist such as yourself assured me would happen). You just throw crap out there to see what sticks and ignore the rest.

The Brown incident wasn’t a good look but although the Giants knew about some of it, the chief of police where the majority of accusations/reports happened did not release their reports to the NFL even upon request. The one game with pro9f of excuse was due to a charge that was dismissed IIRC and showed extremely light bruising on his wifes wrist from him grabbing it while she picked up the phone.

What’s Tate’s past and why was he suspended for 4 games instead of 2? I believe the league acknowledged Tate wasn’t doping and Tate even admitted it to them before he was tested IIRC.

If Zeke threw an elderly woman? Does it make it any better that he’s already had a few incidents involving violence and he “threw/bumped” a security guard half his size to the ground? Neither is a good look but I didn’t know there was a weight/height/age/gender standard for what should be considered a suspendable offense or not.

Ohhhhhh...that’s right, Odell wasn’t ever a key player for the Giants yet he was miraculously suspended for a major playoff implicated game for having 3 personal fouls in one game. Not only does that seem like double jeopardy because he was already punished for it in the form of 15 yard penalties on the field but then he was suspended for it off the field. When in the history of the NFL has a player even been suspended for having 3 personal fouls on them in a game?

So your bias only applies to starters, not back ups or every down players? Would you like me to go through the list and break it all down for you? That probably won’t happen because I’ve done it several times already, and provided links, but you keep ignoring that or trying to find holes.