Robert Quinn Suspended 2 games

aria

Reaction score
Yeah I am talking about key players. The Giants have not lost anyone even remotely close to the impact of when Zeke was suspended. And no you dont explain anything. You still run away everytime I bring up the Brown incident over in New York before the info came out about 27 different assaults. Then he was cut. Before that the league gave him 1 game with proof of the abuse. Zeke got 6 for no proof.

Hill got no games.........With a lot more proof then they had in the Zeke game and prior problems in college.

I am the furthest thing from a Giants fan.

The OBJ situation was a joke. Anyone who has ever partied knows exactly what he was doing. So did the league. But hey, lets let him go. Dak had a blunt in his hand is going to be your argument. Which is fair. So lets avoid that confrontation. Golden Tate also has a past. Quinn doesnt. The league literally said they know he wasnt intentionally doping, yet suspended him anyways.

IT may not be a conspiracy. But there sure as hell is a bias. Look no further then Michael Bennett. If Zeke had thrown an elderly person you better believe he would have gotten a suspension.
Not to mention, we should be lucky he’s suspended for the first two games, they are two of our easiest, rivals or not. The outcry would be even worse if it happened before the Saints or Eagles game.

quickccc

Reaction score
and has the NFL had any statements regarding Crawford's bar fight incident ?
Could we have yet another Cowboys DE that will be suspended before the season -giving us THREE ends out ?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
In this case, it seems his explanation is totally plausible.
To me, it is the extremely low levels of it in his system which says it was an accident. The amount he took is inadequate to mask anything. If he was taking it to mask steroids, he would have to take far more... therefore he wasn’t taking it to mask... therefore it had to be accidental. Likely by contamination as his agent claims.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Sounds like he’s taken this for years. Only becomes an issue when he signs with Dallas
If it is, as his agent says, a matter of cross contamination at the pharmacy, then this would be a one time thing that just so happened to be the year he signed with Dallas.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
and has the NFL had any statements regarding Crawford's bar fight incident ?
Could we have yet another Cowboys DE that will be suspended before the season -giving us THREE ends out ?
Come on, you know how that works. Cowboys are 5-2 - heading into match up with the 4-3 NYG.

Jerry: Hello
NFL: Crawford getting 4 games for bar fight
Jerry: When was that?
NFL: Doesn't matter, he's gone starting this week
Jerry: Dang, well do you remember what all occurred during Zeke's suspension and...
NFL: That's right - forgot to mention - Zeke is out 4 games for the Las Vegas shove heard around the world
Jerry: DO WHAT?
NFL: Doesn't matter, he's gone starting this week
Jerry: Good gosh, you guys are a joke - first Zeke, then Rob, and now Crawford and Zeke again....you really seem to have it out for us
NFL: Bottle of JW Blue and another hosting of the Super Bowl down the road?
Jerry: Ok, we're good - but I'm really angry about it!!
NFL: Till next time Jerry...

JayFord

Reaction score
Masking agent?

He cleaning floors? Fixing drywall?

Forgive my ignorance but 2 games for housework?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Quite a poor choice for Quinn. Obvious that next time, he should do something less severe like beat your kids and have taped conversations threatening your significant other.

aria

Reaction score
I think the suspension is bs too but does anyone ever know when a PED case was over turned? It seems like one thing the league is actually consistent on, for better or worse. If it was Tate and and he didn’t get suspended people would be screaming conspiracy. If it was a Cowboy, Cowboys fans would support the decision while others would say Roger is taking care of Americas Team. It sucks but they seem to be consistent with a zero tolerance policy.

What I don’t understand is why some players get more games than others unless they’re repeat offenders.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Maybe he’ll appeal and They’ll fight it and get sponged so he can play. Well see

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Masking agent?

He cleaning floors? Fixing drywall?

Forgive my ignorance but 2 games for housework?

Quinn's agent, Sean Kiernan, released a lengthy statementdefending his client, saying the failed test was a result of Quinn's use of a preventative medication for seizures.

"Rob has a medical history with seizures that requires him to take multiple doses of preventative medication daily to regulate them," Kiernan wrote. "He was tested on April 2nd under the NFL Steroid Policy. He failed the test for a substance called probenecid, which is classified as a masking agent under the policy. He does not take any supplements and took nothing else during this period that would create a positive test for probenecid, in fact, he had no idea what probenecid was or what it was used for."

aria

Reaction score
Finally some news! This could be a good thing. He’ll have fresh legs!!!!!!
Ha, we don’t need him against the Skins or Giants anyways. Plus the Giants will be without Taint.

JayFord

Reaction score
Quinn's agent, Sean Kiernan, released a lengthy statementdefending his client, saying the failed test was a result of Quinn's use of a preventative medication for seizures.

"Rob has a medical history with seizures that requires him to take multiple doses of preventative medication daily to regulate them," Kiernan wrote. "He was tested on April 2nd under the NFL Steroid Policy. He failed the test for a substance called probenecid, which is classified as a masking agent under the policy. He does not take any supplements and took nothing else during this period that would create a positive test for probenecid, in fact, he had no idea what probenecid was or what it was used for."

So he’s being suspended for trying to prevent seizures?

Only in the NF of L