Twitter: Robert Quinn to the Eagles

blueblood70

Reaction score
Chicago released over 20 players since the start of the season. According to Barrett Brooks, many of the Chicago players are playing non-inspired football.
I'm not saying this is specifically the case with Quinn, but knowing the club is heading in a different direction that most like does not include him may be a cause for his decline or lack of interest. We'll see what a change of view does or doesn't do for him.
33-14 didn't look uninspired to me i mean NE shut out Lions and got throat punched at home by the Bears, Looking for culture change isnt giving up.,

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, keep them yahoos in place, by all means. Especially that racoon hc you got.

Total clown.

Oh, by the way, your Daddy is back at QB and you have to play us in Dallas. Merry Christmas!
Huh? Sorry this is confusing lol

lukin2006

Reaction score
I don’t think any NFC team is beating an AFC team in the Super Bowl unless they get lucky … The AFC has all the best quarterbacks…chances are one of those great arms will be in the Super Bowl…

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
They beat the Cowboys by 10 and were given 3 turnovers by the offense with a QB that couldnt run.

Eagles remind me of the Steelers a few years ago. Dominated really bad teams and then lost as soon as they played a playoff team. Eagles havent even played the Giants yet and they are already SB champs?

There is a lot of football left. I wouldnt be shocked to see them take an opponent lightly and lose and go on a little bit of a dip in form. It happens all the time.

Same thing happened with the Cardinals last season. They were looking like the run away best team in the NFC while they went to 7-0 and then started to collapse in the 2nd half of the season. As I said, the Eagles are very good. But a team starting on a undefeated win streak at the beginning of a season, doesn't mean they'll be able to sustain that momentum in the 2nd half, while teams are fighting to get into the playoffs. It is a long season and the Eagles will have to avoid the collapse or losing streaks, teams like the Cardinals and Steelers went on.

mcmvp

Reaction score
he played here we know him, if he plays every down (which he should not with that front) you will have a love hate relationship with him, you will love him on passing downs and hate him when they run at him.

Agreed

He was acquired for rotational edge rushing

phildadon86

Reaction score
Same thing happened with the Cardinals last season. They were looking like the run away best team in the NFC while they went to 7-0 and then started to collapse in the 2nd half of the season. As I said, the Eagles are very good. But a team starting on a undefeated win streak at the beginning of a season, doesn't mean they'll be able to sustain that momentum in the 2nd half, while teams are fighting to get into the playoffs. It is a long season and the Eagles will have to avoid the collapse or losing streaks, teams like the Cardinals and Steelers went on.
One loss and I can see them start to fold. One chink in the armor is all it takes.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
They beat the Cowboys by 10 and were given 3 turnovers by the offense with a QB that couldnt run.

Eagles remind me of the Steelers a few years ago. Dominated really bad teams and then lost as soon as they played a playoff team. Eagles havent even played the Giants yet and they are already SB champs?

There is a lot of football left. I wouldnt be shocked to see them take an opponent lightly and lose and go on a little bit of a dip in form. It happens all the time.

I hear you but did we give them 3 turnovers or did they force 3 turnovers? Semantics.
I do agree with your post though because it happened just last year with the 7-0 Cardinals. They are going to lose some games. They barely got by the Cardinals because of a backup K missing a fairly easy kick. The Eagles are far from unbeatable but they do have a nice team even though when I watch them their DLine is really just average IMO. Like I said last night I've been watching Alabama and Will Anderson is a TREMENDOUS DE prospect and they just can't be in play for him. That would not be good for us at all. Go watch the kid if you haven't. The Saints have to put a little run together cause I'd be really unhappy to see him in an Eagles puke green jersey next year.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I hear you but did we give them 3 turnovers or did they force 3 turnovers? Semantics.
I do agree with your post though because it happened just last year with the 7-0 Cardinals. They are going to lose some games. They barely got by the Cardinals because of a backup K missing a fairly easy kick. The Eagles are far from unbeatable but they do have a nice team even though when I watch them their DLine is really just average IMO. Like I said last night I've been watching Alabama and Will Anderson is a TREMENDOUS DE prospect and they just can't be in play for him. That would not be good for us at all. Go watch the kid if you haven't. The Saints have to put a little run together cause I'd be really unhappy to see him in an Eagles puke green jersey next year.
Let them get whoever they want. I want Jalen Carter. LOL

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Let them get whoever they want. I want Jalen Carter. LOL

Hes going top 10 and would be such a perfect fit for us. That's another player Philly might be in contention for but they need DE and we need DT. I'd be extra pumped for our D if a lot of QBs get drafted and he slipped but we'd have to give up soooo much to draft that high. I need to research next years FA list. Not that we'd ever pay for a prime time FA :(

Deionindahood

Reaction score
33-14 didn't look uninspired to me i mean NE shut out Lions and got throat punched at home by the Bears, Looking for culture change isnt giving up.,
Bears were 2-4 prior to Monday night and that might be uninspired football. Belichick benched Jones because he stank. I didn't say the Bears layed down, there's still young guns playing for their jobs. Releasing 20 players does send a message.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
nobody crowned the cardinals, this is a terrible comparison, eagles beat the cowboys vikings and the cards, 3 potential playoffs teams.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
i think that loss vs the eagles did more damage than i thought on cowboys nation. 12 pages for a spare DE. i mean really. hes only just a backup DE for eagles anyway

Carson

Reaction score
i think that loss vs the eagles did more damage than i thought on cowboys nation. 12 pages for a spare DE. i mean really. hes only just a backup DE for eagles anyway
Its the media as well.

Shannon Sharpe gives this move a 7/10 meanwhile Johnathan Hankins gets a 0/10.