Rockets VS Fakers thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
im starting a thread since this series is getting real intersting!

Derek fisher is a huge D bag i hate that guy with a purple passion, im glad the got ejected and i hope he gets suspended, but of course, the NBA wont allow it! its a laker or a celtic, so they get away with thuggeries all they want!

ps props to joey crawford for doing the right thing

pss i still hate you joey

psss im not a rockets fan but i feel myself getting more and more emotionally involved in this series since the spurs were eliminated, must be my hate for the lakers

MC KAos

Reaction score
rockets, mostly ron artest, are getting very sloppy with the ball! they need to start moving the ball more like they were in the second quarter! game is starting to slip away from them

MC KAos

Reaction score
Ps im pretty sure he was trying to act hurt and then PURPOSELY scratched himself and made himself bleed, he had absolutely no signs of bleeding before he started messing with his head!

MC KAos

Reaction score
i wish we could let the rockets borrow tony parker for this series

MrMom

Reaction score
Danny White;2765964 said:
The Lakers are so despicable. Barf.

+1

Anyone but the Lakers or Celtics to win it this year. Please.

Kobe can taunt Battier all day and doesn't get a T until the 4th? How does that work? Kobe clearly throws an elbow above the shoulders at Artest, yet Artest gets a foul called on him, followed up by an ejection. Cool.

Fisher has always been one of my most hated players. The king of the flops. I hope he gets suspended for game three, but I doubt it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
NBA refs have been giving the Lakers games for awhile now.

The 2 worst officiated series i've ever seen were Kings vs Lakers where the Kings had the better team but the officials did everything they could for the lakers to win.

The other was Mavs vs Heat. There had to be some kind of behind the scenes conspiracy on that series.

MC KAos

Reaction score
CATCH17;2766114 said:
NBA refs have been giving the Lakers games for awhile now.

The 2 worst officiated series i've ever seen were Kings vs Lakers where the Kings had the better team but the officials did everything they could for the lakers to win.

The other was Mavs vs Heat. There had to be some kind of behind the scenes conspiracy on that series.

the nba has been giving the lakers and celtics an advantage since david stern became the commissioner. I dislike the mavs a lot, mainly due to them being our rival and all, and even though i enjoyed seeing them lose in the finals, i fully believe the league fixed it to get the heat back in the series to make it longer and get more money out of it, then he forgot to tell them to stop. same goes for the lakers/kings. Its just a miracle to me that teams like the spurs were able to win multiple championships in a league with a commissioner who doesnt care about the integrity of the game, but only about making money.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad they're finally coming to Houston. I've missed almost every game this playoffs, cuz the games are starting at 9:30.

For people who work, I can't stay up to midnight to watch a game.

Oh and thanks for the thread, kaos. Most people on this board aren't rocket fans. Its' why I don't make a separate thread.

There's a huge messageboard for rocket fans if I want to troll for rocket news.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2766139 said:
I'm glad they're finally coming to Houston. I've missed almost every game this playoffs, cuz the games are starting at 9:30.

For people who work, I can't stay up to midnight to watch a game.

Oh and thanks for the thread, kaos. Most people on this board aren't rocket fans. Its' why I don't make a separate thread.

There's a huge messageboard for rocket fans if I want to troll for rocket news.

My wife is a huge NBA fan. (actually, we met via the Mavericks) She watches these games every night. I get up at 5:30AM to catch a 6:30 train to Manhattan every morning, and it's a beating that these games don't start until 10:30PM eastern time.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
MC KAos;2765953 said:
Ps im pretty sure he was trying to act hurt and then PURPOSELY scratched himself and made himself bleed, he had absolutely no signs of bleeding before he started messing with his head!
Oh come on... that's ridiculous.

It wasn't a deep cut, but it was pretty clear from the looks of it that he didn't scratch himself. Scola also held his nose/chin area, so they collided.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
....Rocket fans errrrrrrrr band wagon hopping Spur fans are great :laugh1:

The Lakeshow is back on track get ready to get torn apart in Houston suckas..

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
MC KAos;2765950 said:
Derek fisher is a huge D bag i hate that guy with a purple passion, im glad the got ejected and i hope he gets suspended, but of course, the NBA wont allow it! its a laker or a celtic, so they get away with thuggeries all they want!

Do you realize that you have Ron Artest on your "new" team :confused:

Yeah, that Ron Artest

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2766139 said:
Most people on this board aren't rocket fans..

Just as I suspected...

http://i7.***BLOCKED***/albums/y270/Bonecrusher31/Bandwagon.jpg

MC KAos

Reaction score
peplaw06;2766156 said:
Oh come on... that's ridiculous.

It wasn't a deep cut, but it was pretty clear from the looks of it that he didn't scratch himself. Scola also held his nose/chin area, so they collided.

i dont know man, if you look at video of it, he keeps messing with his head, there is absolutely no signs of anything on it then, all of the sudden, it starts bleeding? i mean if he really hurt himself during the collition he would at least be a little red in the head before he started bleeding, but im telling you, there was absolutely no sign of any scratch on his head before hand. i went back on my cousins DVR and looked at it like 5 times, and he has a 1080P 52 inch tv, it was pretty clear.

Bonecrusher#31;2766180 said:

no bandwagon jumping here, i dont mind the rockets and i hate the lakers. its not like im cheering for the rockets over the spurs next year

Bonecrusher#31;2766183 said:
Do you realize that you have Ron Artest on your "new" team :confused:

Yeah, that Ron Artest

i never said ron artest was a saint. But he did get the short end of the stick last night. he got elbowed in the neck, got a foul and ejection for it, solely based on his past.

jimmy40

Reaction score
The only question this year is who will Stern decide goes to the finals from the East. Celtics or LeBron. Everyone knows the Lakers with their director of officiating coach are already guaranteed the finals.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;2766180 said:

I don't give a stale fart for the Rockets, I just can't stand this collection of world-class D-bags.

lakers0229.jpg