Twitter: Rodgers cussed out ref for a holding call

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don’t know what to believe. Simply because Bakhtiari is lying his butt off because he clearly held.

So who knows how much else to the story to believe.

Zordon

Reaction score
Look at Jason Garrett. They feel they can do it to him so they do!!!! Kris Richard has to come to his defense lmao
This.

They view him as a wimp so the moment he spoke up they put him in his place.

I've thought for the longest we're constantly screwed by the refs b/c they do not fear Garrett.

If Parcells is on that sideline, we would not have seen half of the buffoonery from the refs the last 5 years.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Garrett should've throwed out his left elbow & then immediately extended his forearm out in a backhanded b**** slapping action, towards that whistle tootin flag launching ' full of hisself strutting cross bred offspring of a popping-jay & a China Town escaped from the dinner menu, Chihuahua dog bass turd,, ,the very moment he'd "felt" him attempting in exerting his pathetically displayed weak form of overbearing domineering ,,,er,,, or whatever the hell type of Power Trip that sawen off Spud was sportin'' right there,,, as that's about the most laughable form of over the top,elavated level of exerting one's Authority over an "lesser than",,, that I think I ever took the time to take notice (and I've encompassed a broad& goodly detailed visual spanse thus far in life,too!)

stuckindc

Reaction score
Richard? Kellen Moore went so nuts he had to be restrained trying to get at the ref that threw the flag on JG.
They started playing with some fight after that bs call. Maybe Garrett, Kris and Kellen going nuts ( which I thought was awesome and great to see) finally woke these guys up. They need to play with a chip...Them against the world. The Patriots/ Brady and Belichek do it week in and week out...We have the talent...They need to get pissed and play the way they did at the end.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
When it comes to being a man, I hear the ladies say Rodgers hands are just as small as Garrett's ;).
:omg:
Hands are over rated, it's the shoe size that matters!!! I wear a 15 myself, just saying!!
3cujq8.jpg

@waldoputty

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They started playing with some fight after that bs call. Maybe Garrett, Kris and Kellen going nuts ( which I thought was awesome and great to see) finally woke these guys up. They need to play with a chip...Them against the world. The Patriots/ Brady and Belichek do it week in and week out...We have the talent...They need to get pissed and play the way they did at the end.
I completely agree. Them against the world.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

LMAO:lmao: as I'd just watched/ rewatched this continuous rolling gif/ clip a dozen times:lmao: & that sorry SOB is clearly psychologically unfit as to the fulfillment of his prescribed objectively required designated duties pertaining unto his zebra -like appointment,,,, dude was flat out crapping his big boy pants,while freaking the flip out, sweating the immediate realization that if his saturn5 yellow ribbon award perchance vertically impacts another person upon it's failure with gravity,,, he was GUARANTEED to fixing in finding out as to just whose *** was the *****est on that day, litigation wise, and it damn sure ain't gonna be his sportin' the winning shade:lmao:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This.

They view him as a wimp so the moment he spoke up they put him in his place.

I've thought for the longest we're constantly screwed by the refs b/c they do not fear Garrett.

If Parcells is on that sideline, we would not have seen half of the buffoonery from the refs the last 5 years.
If it was Parcells that ref maybe would’ve thrown the flag like that but Bill woulda lit his *** up afterwards. He treated Garrett like a lil homie :facepalm: